Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 wont recock after "burst Mode"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nfmmalice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfmmalice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 wont recock after "burst Mode"
    Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:21pm

I just but an APE Rampage E Grip and an Ape Rampage Trigger on my A5, and Im having a bit of an Issue...  If I fire the Gun One Pull at a time, It Runs NO PROBLEM.. But as Soon as it hits into Full Auto, or Rampage Mode (One Fire per pull and release) it stops blowing the bolt back...

I can sit there and fire 20.. 30... 40 Rounds without a problem.. but as SOON as It trips into Speed mode, the Bolt stops Blowing back and I can hear air coming out through the BArrell...

Any Idea what is causing this?  Kind of defeats the purpose of having an Electro Trigger if i can't fire it that fast.. hehe

Oh.. and Im using Compressed Air... 92ci/4500psi 800psi out

shadows11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadows11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:53pm
lubed ya gun; sear may not be catching back your bolt; idont know bout the air goin throuh the barrell, sumtin may not be screwed in properly
iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:18pm
Worn bolt and/or sear would be my guess. Check and see if they are worn down.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 11:54am
always lube
SoulStalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulStalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by nfmmalice nfmmalice wrote:

I just but an APE Rampage E Grip and an Ape Rampage Trigger on my A5, and Im having a bit of an Issue...  If I fire the Gun One Pull at a time, It Runs NO PROBLEM.. But as Soon as it hits into Full Auto, or Rampage Mode (One Fire per pull and release) it stops blowing the bolt back...

I got the same damn problem....At first my A5 wasn't even firing, But i changed the 9volt and it started shooting....Like you, when it hit full auto it stops shooting, WTF! I have a JCS Duel Trigger and a normal E-Grip....
"The hunter becomes the hunted, When a stalker is on the prowl!"
nfmmalice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfmmalice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:58pm

Well.. lubed the gun.. Still no go...  Sear is Brand New, but can't tell if the bolt is worn..  Just for the Hell of it I ordered a Dead on Bolt/Powertube just to see if a brand new one has the same problem..

Hopefully I can get it up and running by Saturday.. =\

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 2:15pm
The Front Bolt doesn't have alot to do with the marker not recocking, its the Rear Hammer/Bolt that does.
nfmmalice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfmmalice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 2:27pm

So basically, I ordered the wrong Pieces?  Hehe...

Well.. if so, I guess a trip to my local Paintball shop is in order, eh?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic