Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 E-trigger problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SoulStalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulStalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 E-trigger problems
    Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:59am
My Tippann A5 set up...
E-Trigger with a JCS Duel Trigger..(It's made for the E-trigger)
Low pressure kit with a Plamer Stabilizer..
Star Bolt and a Shocktech Drop..

My problem is, when i gas up my A5 i get pressure in the Low pressure kit and the marker, and when i pull the trigger i hear the Solenoid fire, but the Marker doesn't shoot....

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
"The hunter becomes the hunted, When a stalker is on the prowl!"
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:12am
Are you cocking it before you try to shoot? Dumb question, but you gotta make sure.

Check your sear, to make sure you noid is tripping it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulStalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Are you cocking it before you try to shoot? Dumb question, but you gotta make sure.Check your sear, to make sure you noid is tripping it.

Yes, i cocked it first...

Yeah, i just took the whole thing apart and put it back together....I was thinking i for got something, but i didn't..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulStalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 12:11pm
Well, i just figger what wrong...It the JCS Duel E-Trigger (It shoot with the normal trigger) I just don't know how to get it to work, anybody?
ffdd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffdd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 2:48pm
I have a problem with my E-trigger too...When I cock , and pull the trigger, it doesn´t shot...When I turn it on, the same thing...

SoulStalker, try remove the aluminium piece that is in the trigger.
postamble(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulStalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by ffdd ffdd wrote:

I have a problem with my E-trigger too...When I cock , and pull the trigger, it doesn´t shot...When I turn it on, the same thing...<span ="bold">SoulStalker, try remove the aluminium piece that is in the trigger.</span>postamble(

On the JSC Duel Trigger?
ffdd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ffdd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 4:11pm
no, its the double trigger by tippmann.
nunrleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunrleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 11:59pm
Did you guys put the sear tripping rod back in?

If so, check the rod for mushrooming on either end.  If its mushroomed, call Tippmann and get a new one.  If its shiny silver and not black (hardened steel) call Tippmann and get a new one.
www.mnmilitia.com
ME
Our Forum
chillinpn0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillinpn0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 10:14pm
You guys know what you're talking about so i wanted to present my own problems w/ the e-trigger as well:

I'm fairly familiar w/ tippman's (98, pro-carbine) longtime owner and take em apart etc. But i just got a new a-5 w/ the WAS e-grip already installed (all from tippman) problem is w/ the double trigger or single trigger in any other mode but semi-auto the trigger gets stuck and fires constantly until it is stopped.

Someone else had the same problem in may last year in these forums, i tried all the solutions but still no result. (Except removing the metal piece on the trigger has made it fire properly in semi auto mode.

Even when it's in semi-auto mode but i adjust the debounce settings or the rate of fire i still have a problem. I'm trying ti avoid the paintball store because i'd like to figure it out on my own, any more suggestions? Again i removed metal piece/spring on the actual trigger, battery is fresh, seer / bolt seem to be in order, and i even call tippman and to no avail. -=(

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks!
AIM: Chillinpn0y question / answers to posts
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 10:25pm
Correct me if Im wrong, but don't you NEED to take the metal bit off? Because if you dont, It will either seize on the armature pin or get caught on the sear. Remember, that metal part is what was tripping the sear when you fired mechanically.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
ollieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 9:59am
I still had a problem with my A5 (WAS, Double trigger, ect..) firing if it got a hard jolt.  I called Tippmann and they sent me a new rear bolt, sear and spring. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic