Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghetto, homemade wierd crap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Thatoneguy123 View Drop Down
...Who?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatoneguy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 12:44am
Me and my friends have play baseball with a flaming baseball, hockey and tennis with a flaming tennis ball, and hacky sack with a flamming sack. You could try those their fun.
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 9:50pm
Brilliant...
how about paintball with flaming paintballs?
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 11:06pm
I'm waiting for a C-3 to malfuntion with it's propane... There's your flaming paintballs.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 7:44pm
I think The C3 would just blow up, but who knows
Shmithers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shmithers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 11:29pm

Originally posted by kalieb kalieb wrote:

anyone got any ideas on homemade co2 mines? i have a few ideas that i have tried but none of them had a real high success rate.

If you know the basic principle for a dry ice bomb, use that, but use paint instead of water. Works for me, but no feild accept my private one lets you use them.

- i pwn n00bs -
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 2:11pm
How do you make dry ice bombs?
Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 7:13pm
well dry ice and works bombs will get this thread closed and as for that one dudes freind i used to use either in my tater gun dude that crap messes you up we got so high ( not on purpose ) then wed go to school and like couldnt rember anything wed like blank out so he uses hairspray and i use oust now so yea
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

get a water bottle.  cut the end off of it.  sand the threads for the cap.  rig up a handy lid system.  voila, a handy paintball funnel.  you can use it for a hopper, a pod filling system for 10 round tubes, and other handy stuff.

Take a plastic bottle make a hole in the side fil lthe bottle up with water to just bellow the hole. insert a hollow cylindrical like object in that hole.........
Canadians do it on top.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:39pm
I found a bow made out of PVC... u can make one of those.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by kalieb kalieb wrote:

anyone got any ideas on homemade co2 mines? i have a few ideas that i have tried but none of them had a real high success rate.

Materials Needed:
Soup Can
12 gram Puncture pin(nail will work maybe?)
Threaded pipe(big enough for 12 gram to go in)
Cap for pipe
Some kind of powdered Paint mix.
wooden dowell that is big enough to fit in the pipe and one that is smaller(about the size as a dime works)

Drill Holes at one end of the  Pipe. Mount this pipe in the middle of the soup can with the punture pin in the middle of the  pipe so that when a 12gram is inserted it is in the right spot to puncture it. 

Drill a hole in the pipe cap large enough for the smallest piece of dowell to fit in but small enough so that  the larger dowell won't come out. screw/glue/nail(whatever is handy) the two pieces of dowel together insert them into the hole in the cap. insert 12gram into the piep screw on cap so that the 12gram is snug(not to snug that it will go off in your face though)  Fill the can up as much as you desire of the powdered paint mix( just above the holes that were drilled work fine.)

dig a hole to put it in behind a favourite spot that people like to hide behind and cover it with some leaves or something and what for the  big puff.

this may not work at all fields some some allow mines and some don't. the ones that allow mines might not count the powdered mix to be a "kill". i havent tried putting a liguid in them so im not really sure if it would work or not with them. i can post pics when i find mine. i put them away after last season and now i can't find them.

Canadians do it on top.
dark assassin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dark assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2006 at 6:48pm
can I get some directions on the tater gun...ive been wanting to make one forever
It's like a new pair o underwear, at first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you."

-Garth
ridesnowbrdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ridesnowbrdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2006 at 9:03pm

Originally posted by dark assassin dark assassin wrote:

can I get some directions on the tater gun...ive been wanting to make one forever

http://science.howstuffworks.com/spud-gun.htm

AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 10:03pm
make a homemade grenade by mixing water and corn starch and putting the mix into a water balloon using a turkey juice injector.
stop whining an play
bvsnbtthd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvsnbtthd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:39am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

potato cannon powered by ether.

my friend did it. with just a little flick of spray, he launched a tennis ball about 3-400 feet!

and u measured that how?

stick it 2 da mann
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:55am

With my magic. Duh.

100' is a big distance to allow, so there's no reason for you to complain. It is really easy to launch a tennis ball the length of a football field, so don't whine.

I can't believe you bumped this to say that.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Thatoneguy123 Thatoneguy123 wrote:

Me and my friends have play baseball with a flaming baseball, hockey and tennis with a flaming tennis ball, and hacky sack with a flamming sack. You could try those their fun.

I don't see why you bumped this, but since you did...I had to take out the oppurunity to point this post out.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
an94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote an94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:45am
Oh boy only YOU could see that... thanks
1 paintball gun package=$150
1 case of paint=$50
air & entry fee=$15
lighting up newbies all day long= Priceless
battlefreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battlefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Anyone know how to make home made grenades?
i once filled water baloons with oil based paint and used em as grenades
jrod1321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrod1321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 11:50pm

Originally posted by battlefreak battlefreak wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Anyone know how to make home made grenades?
i once filled water baloons with oil based paint and used em as grenades

2 words...

Natural Selection

Evil PIMP
Smart Parts ION
2-98 customs
Ariakon Sim4
Ariakon Overlord
Mech DragunFly
an94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote an94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 2:42am
^^^ i bet the people on the recieving end of those were pissed...
1 paintball gun package=$150
1 case of paint=$50
air & entry fee=$15
lighting up newbies all day long= Priceless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic