Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What should i do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FeVeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeVeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What should i do?
    Posted: 13 May 2006 at 4:56pm
Right now i have an A-5 with a R/T, QEV on the Cyclone, 12" G36 Opsgear barrel, G36 Shroud, G36 Stock, expansion chamber.

And I play speedball and woods ball.  I cant decide either, sell my R/T and get a APE Rampage E Grip, or keep my R/T and make it a Super R/T.
But then its not tourny legal, for speedball.

Also i dont know if i should sell my shroud, cause its just extra weight, looks cool, but heavy. (I dont use it for speedball)

Im just not sure what to do.  Im wanting to know what you guys would do.  Should i just keep what i have, save up money and buy the E Grip? And use the R/T for speedball and E grip for speed?  Ahh! what to do!??!?!
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:07pm
sell RT and barrel and get egrip wich comes with WAS, and new barrel.
FeVeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeVeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:11pm
Whats a good barrel for speed?

I can get an E Grip with the APE Rampage board for around $85.
06 Shocker
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:40pm
I'd sell the shroud and RT and pick up an Egrip with WAS and Empire 7 piece barrel kit.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:40pm
get the egrip rampage board. an accurate and far shooting barrel i recommend is a 12" or 14" lapco bigshot
what?
FeVeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeVeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:50pm

Edited by FeVeR - 13 May 2006 at 10:12pm
06 Shocker
FeVeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeVeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:53pm

Edited by FeVeR - 13 May 2006 at 10:12pm
06 Shocker
FeVeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeVeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

I'd sell the shroud and RT and pick up an Egrip with WAS and Empire 7 piece barrel kit.

Only thing with the WAS is that it has alot of bad reviews on it.

My R/T is on Ebay.  A guy bidded $50 and emailed me saying that he didnt know that if u bidded you had to buy it!!

06 Shocker
FeVeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeVeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 10:12pm
Any one else?

(Didnt mean to tripple post, clicked quote instead of edit)
06 Shocker
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic