Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nel-spot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
raflexjrsr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raflexjrsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nel-spot
    Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:35pm
Where can I get a Nel-Spot 007? Sure they are old, but I would love to have one.
ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:41pm

Froogle it.

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 10:04pm
Ebay
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raflexjrsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 10:26pm
has anyone tryed one?
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 1:49am
I would suggest http://www.mcarterbrown.com
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 9:00am
^^ mcarterbrown i think they are selling for 75-150$ depending on condition

i have an old nelspot clone and hate it. the bolt is loose inside the body so when i pump it the bolt twists and jamms against the body.

i just dont like nelson based valves. (alot of people love nelson based guns) you can get one to try and just sell it if you dont like it. or keep it as a wall hanger
saving the world, one warship at a time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raflexjrsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

i have an old nelspot clone and hate it. the bolt is loose inside the body so when i pump it the bolt twists and jamms against the body.

i just dont like nelson based valves. (alot of people love nelson based guns) you can get one to try and just sell it if you dont like it. or keep it as a wall hanger

I donīt mean to use it, but sure itīs cool to have the first paintball gun ever made
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

i love my phantom though....  it's a nelson base.
X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic