FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

act and a pro e

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: act and a pro e
    Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:51pm

How fast can the tippy pro e act actually go? The WAS says it can go 30bps, but how fast can the internals actually go? Does the act even work at that speed? Would i need anything to get it going that fast?

I will be running it on a pure energy 72/3000 psi tank, and i will have a cp reg on it, rocket cock II, dye stickies, and a ricochet apache(might up the hopper to a halo b, depends on how fast the gun could go), lapco bigshot, and rufus dawg double trigger and centerfeed it.

Any info on the A.C.T. will be helpful, i've been out of paintball for a few months.

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:25am
I would be highly suprised to see it go past 20bps shooting paint.
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:30pm

NaturalNewb's 98 Custom went a verified 23 BPS with the super E-grip . I have also heard the mechanical limit on a 98 is about 54 CPS and have no reason to doubt it .

Around 18-20 BPS yer gonna have problems chopping even with an agitated hopper . I went with a Halo B and havent chopped a ball since .

Specs on Widowmaker :

98 custom w/ fully polished internals

Polished sear & penspring Mod

Dark Horizions Titanium Bolt (Lite)

Milled clamshells

Tippmann Double trigger

Rufus Dawg Centerfeed

JT .688" Stainless barrel w/ 14" tip

Trigger overtravel Mod

Ported ASA

30 mm Red Dot sight

Halo B

Most of these Mods were listed on Model98.net , and some of them , I've developed after building up a few different 98's . I've stuck with keeping the markers purely mechanical . The popularly held belief is that 23 BPS is about the limit,,,, Now with a WAS board,,, could be much more , but definitly not less....

I had the Ricochet Apache ,,, and it definitly wont keep up at 18-20 BPS . I also tried the RD Double trigger,,, Broke it on the first outing .

Good Luck with your Project !

SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
dark assassin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dark assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:35pm
whats the difference between:

an RT and a super RT

an Egrip and a super E grip
It's like a new pair o underwear, at first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you."

-Garth
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:41pm

That I couldnt tell 'Ya , I've never had either .

you might try to find the model98.net website , but I think NN took it down about a year ago . Maybe you can find somebody here with a "Super" and ask them , look in their Sig's to see their marker specs , sometimes they list there .

SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:45pm

Super RT is an RT with LP fittings and hoses. More airflow equates to more speed.

Super E-Grip sounds like an E-grip with a new board...

ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:32pm

Ya, i'm assuming the super e-griip is just the pro e with the WAS board.

Does the Act bolt work at all? Or should i just get a halo b with the v35 in it? Would a halo b with cheetah or v35 keep it from chopping if i get it over 25+ bps?

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:51pm

Don't know.

And not completely.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic