Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrading my gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red_panda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upgrading my gun
    Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:14pm
Hey guys i've been playing for a while not but i'm wanting to upgrade from my Spyder Pilot ACS to a new gun does anyone have any suggestions, I want something versatile so it's good for senario and speed ball.
-Red Panda-
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:29pm
A new barrel?
Stoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:31pm
Get an A-5. They own.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 3:27pm
get a phantom.
X
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 5:15pm
IONs are cheap now..for the price they are very nice...
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Stoz Stoz wrote:

Get an A-5. They own.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:11pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Originally posted by Stoz Stoz wrote:

Get an A-5. They own.

or not, i hated mine, dont know why, but i did

ion id say, there relatively cheap

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Sarge14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 3:36pm
OMG what is it with peeps and the ion...im not the person to talk to prolly cause me and electros dont mix,but i would suggest the a-5 as a good reliable gun and wont let ya down.. cause im one them "hardcore" players who gos in the swamps and mud and all that crap..ive dropped my gun down cliffs, in swamps, bashed it in to trees and the A-5 still is as reliable as it was when it was new. Ive played wit the ion and its not bad but its not my cup of tea. If u like that style of marker cool..if not cool too. but in my opinion the A-5 is the way to go.
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!
dark assassin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dark assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 4:30pm
ive had my A5 for a couple yrs now and im pretty hard core too (ghille suits, going underwater, yes i said UNDER water) and its never broken once..the only tim ei had any trouble would be w/ my response trig

it all depends on how/what you play
It's like a new pair o underwear, at first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you."

-Garth
Stoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 4:58pm
My A-5 broke a ball once. But then I realized that it didn't. It was just the shrooms making me hallucinate. Yes, I said shrooms.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 5:31pm
^^^druggy?

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 7:42pm
Going from a Spyder Pilot ACS to an A-5 might be "weird" if you dont get an E-grip(Im assuming the Pilot is an Electro, Im not sure). Or the Ion, I love mine.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 8:22pm
MAG! If you can find one, get an automag. Plain and simple.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic