Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Army + Tippmann ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
westpoint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Army + Tippmann ?
    Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:01pm

Tippmann,

My name is Matt Wilson, and I'm a cadet at the United States Military Academy at West Point. I am also the ACIC for the Army Paintball team (sceanrio) here at west point. For a little background, we're the oldest collegiate paintball club (founded in 1986) and we hold two scenario games per year to fund our activities. We also play at numerous games in the surrounding areas, but we are looking to do more.  I was wondering if Tippmann would be interested in a sponsorship or some kind of relationship with Army's paintball team. If you want more information about us you can contact me at matthew.wilson@usma.edu and I would be more then happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks for your time!

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:04pm
Um....

Tippmann doesn't read these forums. Also Tippmann doesn't sponser teams.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:05pm
You'd have to email them for any sort of response.
paintballworm View Drop Down

Behold......the power of Worm.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 8:12pm
look at the home page under teams and events, they have a sponsorship form for those interested.
i aint as good as i once was but i'm as good once as i ever was
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:15am
West Point huh? not too shabby...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:26am
well, the good news is, it sounds genuine. you might be able to cut a deal.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:39am
at least it's professional....
X
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 12:40am

ya mye teem is good cuz we plyed in my frends bckyard and i powned cuz i am good so cud you gyz spnsr us aw we wunt is free stufff

That's what we usually see, and I'm sure that's what Tippmann sees. Give it a shot; they might admire correct spelling and proper english.

westpoint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westpoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 8:36am

Sorry to spam your forum with my request, and thanks for the hint pbworm. I should have seen that link earlier.

As for being professional, we do try :-) Thanks again for the help.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 6:45pm
Good on you guys.

What's your eventual MOC?

Good luck with the sponsorship.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:21pm
Hmmm, my uncle does teaches ROTC in New York, they dont even use tippmanns, they use the cheapest guns they can find

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
lilsully4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilsully4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 6:22pm
sounds good, west point...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic