Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is wrong with kids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ynnekdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ynnekdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is wrong with kids?
    Posted: 07 May 2006 at 4:38am
Well, a somewhat interesting and funny story:

Tonight, I was paintballing with a couple friends at an indoor place by my house. We were playing open play and got a couple good games going. The kids on the other team were being wimps and it ended up a 4vs8, us being down 4 players. We start the round, games going pretty fair, we lose which was expected. The round went long and none of us had brought pods due to lack of paint.

When the round is over I am walking off the field after I was hit in the mask and this kid goes "nice playing on mother" and I was like "What did you say?" and he goes "You were playing on." so I say "I got hit, I called I was out?" and he goes "No you got hit more than once and kept playing." I said "No, I was just hit here on my mask once, that wasn't me." then he realizes I wasn't the player at the X. A ref walks up to me, who he is friends with or it may have been his brother who confronted me and says "You were gonna tryout for ______ right?" and I said "Yes" and he goes "Now you're not." and I said "I don't care, he called me a and I did nothing wrong, I wasn't playing on." then things breakup and we walk away. Turns out I wasn't even the person he was talking about; I wasn't playing the X and yet no apology even though I acted mature and talked to him after it.

Well, before the next round begins we see the refs talking to the other team telling them what to do and where to go. I honestly did not care; I was just there for fun. We are walking to the start spot and we count the other teams players, now there is 9 of them and 3 of us. We called down the field and asked for another. Of course they send us the one guy on their team with a rental who has never played paintball before in his life. The round starts off pretty fair, we take the X and then push up the left side of the field. I take a hit to the head and call out. My friend who is playing the X shoots a kid who is trying to run up and bunker him. The kid starts swearing and screaming about how he played on.

The round ends and then this kid who is probably 4'6" and around 13 years old walks up to my friend and says "YOU ing PLAYED ON AND OVERSHOT!" and my friend says "Dude don't come near me I didn't do anything wrong." then this kid proceeds to push my friend who is 6'0". My friend then gets pissed and says "Don't touch me again; I will lay you out." All these guys get involved along with refs and then it is broken up a bit. The kid rips his mask off and throws it at my friend's back. My friend then walks up to the kid and looks down on him and says some things I will not repeat. After all of this we are walking off the field and we get to our things and all these kids little butt buddies walk up to me and say "You guys cheat." and I was just like "Dude just drop it the rounds over." and they persist to annoying little twats.

Honestly, what is wrong with kids? You don't drop f-bombs and push people twice your size just because you are upset. I highly doubt there was any playing on because two refs were watching us like hawks but of course, not a single one paid any attention to the other team. These are the kids that make me hate going to the field and wasting my money just so I can be sworn at and told I cheat. They sit there all day in their styling gear, wasting mommy and daddy's money refusing to play unless they know they are going to win. Does anyone else experiece this plague at their field?

The one thing that really ticks me off is that two of the kids that were swearing at me and getting in my face I had let pickup and checkout my Alias earlier in the day.

PS: If you are one of the kids that was here, you're a real class act. Good luck later in life when real problems come your way and you don't have people there to watch your back every single moment. Also, if you were one of the mature refs, thank you for keeping things in order when they escalated.

Edited by Ynnekdude - 07 May 2006 at 12:57pm
daniero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 5:04am
Wow, such attitude from those kids. That sure seems wrong... refs siding with one of the teams, kids trashtalking without proof, even if you try to ignore that childish behavior, it always bothers .
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 5:10am
there's good intentions behind ya, but youre probably going to get a strike for the language. just replace all the words the filter edited with a "" smiley.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 5:35am
now you see why i don't play anymore. once some kids tried that on me, let's say my a5 > them.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 7:23am
yea luckily i dont exoerience that alot, we will get the ocasional spoiled kid that whines but not alot.  You handled it in a mature manner the kids and refs were losers   
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 8:38am
Usually, when people start trashing talking, bonus balling for everyone.

I like to punish their entire team for one or two guys stupidity, that usually teaches them a lesson.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 9:48am
Dude, you were sooooo cheating.  Me and Choopie DEFINATELY saw you play on...

Edited by usafpilot07 - 07 May 2006 at 9:48am
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 10:02am
I was there reffing, and it was certainly not him that was playing on. You need to get your facts straight before you begin cussing like you did. You are lucky I didnt have you kicked from the field. 
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 10:10am
if that kid did that to me... i would have done something with c02, paint, and a gun. yes i would have shot him because i get mad really fast. or i would have picked him up and carried him out of the place.
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 11:02am
..And that's why I don't play speedball.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 12:22pm
And thats why I enjoy drowning toddlers.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

..And that's why I don't play speedball.

exactly...

your little story sounds like every adventure i would take to my field...

luckily theres 3 other fields around here and one with good people

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 12:53pm

There's somthing wrong with the kids in my neighborhood,

They always do what their told...

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 1:49pm

not tryin to stereotype, but it seems like most problems ive encountered were with speedball, mainly because people are just looking to win and pwn the other team...in woodsball people dont get that crazy, some do, but the younger people dont really get like that in my experiences

but yea, that sucks, i hate it when people do that crap

>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 2:12pm
Ya i hate the kids with ions now who turn on there ramping and then just let loose a half a hopper on your back and blame it on the ramping.  These 13 year olds don't know how to control there guns or there attitudes. Everytime i play now i get bonusballed like 20 times and the kids stand there and laugh and when you say something about to them they'll be like its just a game.  I can stand 2 or 3 extra hits but when everyone on the field unloads on you when your hands are in the air and your yelling out thats just uncalled for. 
Jmann4567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmann4567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 4:29pm
I hate kids like that who always flip and look for some sort of excuse every time they loose. In my experience it seems like there are at every field and it drives me crazy.
98c
Smart Parts Teardrop
Ricochet Rhino hopper
deadOn double trigger
Pen spring mod
Custom paintjob
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16221294395.jpg&s=f5

lilsully4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilsully4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 4:43pm

ok im 14 and 5ft...i know not to say that stuff to ppl even 3 inches taller that me and i know not to "spray and pray" or shoot 13 extra balls even though i clearly got that person out.  Way to take it and not get pissed off.

SUllY

Edited by lilsully4 - 07 May 2006 at 4:45pm
danieljk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieljk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 5:07pm

haha, the exact same thing happened to me!!! But the kids were my age and there were no refs choosing sides... and i wasn't as calm as you b/c i was so pumped after the game...

He pushes me, so i tackled him, and punched him in the face... he was in a daze so i got up, got in the other guys' faces asking if they wanted any... they didn't do anything and i walked away... But i got kicked off of the field.

Moral of the story... don't play w/ jerks, or control your temper, b/c i've learned that it's not worth getting banned from your local field b/c you lost your tempter.  Even though this was the kid. -> haha

O look, there's nothing here!
Mephistopheles View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
DELETED!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mephistopheles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 5:15pm
A bat to their face will quickly change their tune. That's my suggestion.
Ynnekdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ynnekdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 5:18pm
I didn't control my temper at first. I said some things I regret saying because it was in front of a ref who plays on a team I would like to tryout for. After all of this when I calmed down I tried to break things up but the kids would not just drop it. They kept swearing at me and telling me my team cheated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic