Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1/8 ID Barb....cant find it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blueILLUSION97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueILLUSION97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1/8 ID Barb....cant find it
    Posted: 02 May 2006 at 7:17pm
I need 1/8 ID Bard with 10/32 threading for my super RT but i cant find one anywhere...i tryed clippard but the one close to me doesnt exist anymore and their weside has super high spipping rates...cant find one at palmers website either.....my zip code is 91103 just is case that helps
“The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.”
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 9:49pm
call Tippmann they should be able to hook you up with whatever you need, unless you are doing something totally custom......
blueILLUSION97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueILLUSION97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 11:13pm
Ummm ill try calling them tomorrow....im doing few custom things on my marker ill post my work once im done in Marker Gallery...nothing that custom about this barb thou just super rt with palmers qev
“The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.”
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic