12 [35.29%]
20 [58.82%]
2 [5.88%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

compressed air will ALWAYS do better than CO2, you can get them for really cheap on Ebay when people are just trying to get rid of thier guns and throw thier tanks in for "free"

No, they won't. Tippmanns run, in many cases, equally well on CO2 as on compressed air. The cold is an exception to this. However, in general, Tippmanns run very well on CO2.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2008 at 3:28pm
not my 98...i switched to HPA and a whole new doorway of accuracy was opened to me, i play in both cold and hot weather...dont you just love Texas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:53pm
Fair enough, my CPro is actually the same way (it hated CO2... HPA fixed more problems then I care to count. It chopped like mad with CO2 for some still-unknown reason). But to say HPA is universally better is incorrect. Just for some of us.
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2008 at 12:42am
Texas lol.  try playing with the CO2 in Ohio or further north in the winter.  its not pretty.  I switched to HPA just because of that.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

Texas lol.  try playing with the CO2 in Ohio or further north in the winter.  its not pretty.  I switched to HPA just because of that.

Canada FTW .
Last time I played (a couple of weeks ago) it was about -12*C. Some water had melted and then partially refrozen over the trails, because they are slightly lower than the rest of the field. I fell through a few times. My feet... numb after 2 hours.
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:11pm
thats how to play.  gotta love winter ball!
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic