FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:12am
pimp man, pimp.

Apothesis, HV approves. nice to finally see her pic.
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:17am
Gratsi.

I didn't mean for it to take so long to get a decent picture.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Apotheosis Apotheosis wrote:

Since I date a
black chick everyone assumed it was a pimp hat

Care to elaborate?

And dude, $30 for a hat that doesnt fit? Why didnt you get measured/ order a proper one, you could do it yourself with some string.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 1:17pm
RACIST!

RACIST ALERT

RACIST!

BAN HIM!
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:28pm
Pfft.

Stick to your own color, honky.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 9:40pm

i liked choopies photoshop pics. unfortunately my comp. doesnt have photoshop. so i use paint. this is me.   

model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:24pm
Ok, so after much deliberation, and talking to a couple of forumers, I've decided to post a prom picutre, for better or for worse.

This is the only decent pic of the three my dates mom sent me (meaning I only have 3 on my PC.. scanner is stupid)

The guy on the left is my best friend, the guy on the right is me.

Sorry it's big 56k'ers

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:25pm
^See, that wasn't so hard. 
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:27pm
The way my previous pictures were recieved made me have my doubts.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:31pm
In your previous pictured you looked goofy as hell. In that one you dont.

How tall are you?
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

In your previous pictured you looked goofy as hell. In that one you dont.

How tall are you?

Are you talking about the one on the beach? We were thinking of stupid poses to do and for some reason he posted the one where I looked week in it.

Trust me, if you want goofy, you should see the other 2 pics her mom sent me.. I wore my glasses cause my contatcs hurt and I looked high.

I'm 6'2".

Edited by Linus - 19 May 2006 at 10:34pm

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:26pm
Linus, are you still in love with that one chick you say you're just friends with? STeph or whatever her name was?

Just wondering not as an insult or anything just because I've had past experiences while I was in high school that were similar and I could actually give a very informed opinion on the situation.

and if you claim you don't have feelings for her or never had you're a damn liar

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:32pm
The girl in that picutre is competly different then the one youre mentioning.

In April, that one girl and I quit talking, then at prom while me and my date were dancing, she walks up behind me and grabs my butt (guess she thought i was shorhter then I was....?) and asked if I wanted to dance.

I said no, becuase I'm not going to dump my date for a girl who quit talking to me for a month for nothing.

But alas.. her and I started talking again 3 days after prom... she wants to be friends again.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

The girl in that picutre is competly different then the one youre mentioning.
I'm aware

In April, that one girl and I quit talking, then at prom while me and my date were dancing, she walks up behind me and grabs my butt (guess she thought i was shorhter then I was....?) and asked if I wanted to dance.[/quote}classic

I said no, becuase I'm not going to dump my date for a girl who quit talking to me for a month for nothing.
good work
But alas.. her and I started talking again 3 days after prom... she wants to be friends again.
Don't do it. Be in the same situation, ended up wiht hundreds of drunk phone calls with girls proclaiming regrets, blah blah balh, I should have gone out with you, blah blah blah, We should go out, blah blah blah blah. If they don't want you when you want them initially, leave em behind. That's the mbro advice. It's soemthing I've lived through, it's something I've done and it's one of the best decisions i've ever made. Never give in to that **edited**.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:38pm
I agree... ever since her and I quit talking life has seemed easier.

Going from crush to crush isnt so much fun though haha.

Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:41pm
The damn forum has changed.

I remember when your e-penis would have been insulted straight to hell for posting a picture of a girl you knew.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

The damn forum has changed.I remember when your e-penis would have been insulted straight to hell for posting a picture of a girl you knew.

Or just for me posting a picture of me period.

Oh well.. it's all for the better.

Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:49pm
I'm not saying that, but I remember when MS paint was mandatory before you posted anything involving a female.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 12:16am
Linus... i commend you... not only do you look rather dashing... you have a cute date. 
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 12:31am
YOU"RE TOUCHING THE SECOND STORY!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic