Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Leeking" Co2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RiseEffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiseEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Leeking" Co2
    Posted: 26 April 2006 at 5:49pm
Well I got a refurb from eBay on a 98 custom with flatline.  My first 20 and my 9 oz work fine but my Pure Energy canister doesnt like the gun.  I thread and and screw it in and it just wont go--It will go in just wont sotp leeting out Co2.  I wouldnt call it a leek since I lost like half of my tank in 10 seconds.  O rings on the tank are fine, anything im not doing right?
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 6:18pm
where is it letting out...? check to see if the tank actually is screwed all the way and that its 3/4 in wen it meets the pin...if its not that i wuld need to know where its leaking cuz u culd have an oring busted in the marker...
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 7:07pm
Hmm... does the tank leak when its not on the marker? Also, as mentioned before, check for busted orings IN the marker.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 7:18pm

Check the threads on the tank. I know that the thread depth is shorter on PMI regs than on my non-PMI tanks.

That might be the problem.

merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:13pm
drop an oring in the ASA then screw in the tank...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic