FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

grenade launcher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: grenade launcher
    Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:16pm
I am looking into making a grenade launcher for my gun out of pipe that would fire tippmann squadbusters. does anyone have decent plans to make one or can someone draw me one. ps. dont flame for this i allready tried google.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:25pm
Take out that huge sig, its breaking the rules. I refuse to help anyone that wont follow the rules of the forum.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 24 April 2006 at 9:25pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:36pm

oh my god you anwsered every one of my questions youre amazing....really couldnt u of pmed me.

somebody takes it a little too serioulsy.

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 24 April 2006 at 9:39pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:53pm
I could have......but I prefer a public confrontation.

Have fun searching google till you find your plans.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 24 April 2006 at 9:54pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:26pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

MUHAHAHA (You Wont See Me laughs manically) now that I have demoralized him with a signature change I can destroy him with my evil google referral of doom!

Carlthesniper: Now i must fight back with my identity steal attack before he can flame me with his evil typing fingers of doom. MUHAHAHAHA (he laughs slightly more manically)

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 24 April 2006 at 11:01pm
ak_storm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:50pm
carry a potato launcher..but insted of a potato use a grenade...i think that would work
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

MUHAHAHA (you wont see me laughs manically) now that i have demoralized him with a signature change i can destroy him with my evil google referral of doom!

Carlthesniper: Now i must fight back with my identity steal attack before he can flame me with his evil typing fingers of doom. MUHAHAHAHA (he laughs slightly more manically)

you forgot to capitilize in your reply it's You Won't See Me, if you don't have any luck with Google you may want to try Yahoo i hear they have a good search option.

good luck man

Edited by tigman250 - 24 April 2006 at 10:55pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by tigman250 tigman250 wrote:

MUHAHAHA (you wont see me laughs manically) now that i have demoralized him with a signature change i can destroy him with my evil google referral of doom!

you forgot to capitilize in your reply it's You Won't See Me, if you don't have any luck with Google you may want to try Yahoo i hear they have a good search option.

good luck man

But what do you mean? I never forgot to catitalize... I will try yahoo but I think they are pretty much same thing. oh and i dont really want a potato gun looking for more of a under the gun kinda thing. ive seen them done but never figured out how they worked.

the_skdster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_skdster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 1:11am
Oh god the uslessreplies. including this one.
Use a potato launcher as mentioned. but make it better.
~OTKer_4_Life~

The Gear
A-5
ShinyInternals
E-Grip w/WAS
APEX
PalmersStabilizer
MP5CollapsableStock
RemoteLine
42mmRedDotSight
TacCap
WarsensorTacticalVest
ak_storm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 3:37am
potato cannons not that hard to build...my 15yr old brother built one and its sick.

Check this out
http://www.doropaintball.com/AB1038101Equick/shopdisplaypr oducts.asp?id=470&cat=Grenade+Launchers

to get a start on how to design one of these things....think of them as a paintball gun on steriods
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:20am
Carl you have a PM. May be what your looking for.
Halo
CDPaintbal.com
One of the oldest running scenario fields in the southeast.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 3:30pm
thanks everyone umm... does anyone know if these are legal in Canada?
Hide and Sneak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hide and Sneak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 3:51pm
What you are lookng for is the scepter 4000 grenade launcher system.  This beast is terrifying! I have to take mine off whenever I play unless I want to be swarmed by the other team trying to take me out before I get a chance to use it!  Very sweet, but it takes a bit of practice at first, and is a bit of an air hog (especially on the A5).  As well, I'm having trouble finding anyone who carries the refill kits lately, but if you are willing to deal with these minor nuisances for a truly field-dominating grenade launcher, this is what you want! If this is out of your budget, I would suggest using pcv pipe, and a simple valve system to make a small potato launcher.  But definately use a seperate air supply from your marker, as these home-made jobs can go brutally wrong and leave you out of air staring stupidly a the bunker you just jumped out and yelled HAH! at... hope this helps, and that you can avoid my mistake (and subsequent welts and shaming) if you try the diy approach. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:14pm
Oh no, you stole my sig and avatar.

Congrats. I'm flattered you wish to be me.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:29pm

ok here is my idea for a launcher super simple but it works. basically the air would go from a co2 tank, thru a metal pipe (metal for safety) then when i want to launch it, i will open the valve the co2 will come out really fast and launch the squadbuster out. Will this work or do i need a hammer system?

- really not sure because on the internet they show pics and how to use and make but not how one works. also not sure about the valve. will any valve do or do i need one specifically made for paintball. (it obviously has to be airtight.

safety question now: will the co2 come out evenly or will all the air in the tank come out at once into the metal tube, overfilling the metal tube and possibly blowing my arm off? if your anwser is the second one; how do paintball guns controll this?

here is a pic of my idea:

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 25 April 2006 at 4:31pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 9:31pm
ooh yeah and can anyone tell me the width of a squadbuster
ak_storm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 4:55am
i cant tell you the width of a squadbuster...but nice drawing tho. I would hook up a butterfly valve inbetween the barrel and co2 chamber. The valve would have to hooked to  electric soleniod powered by a 9v and you would have sick cannon.
TheBaldGuy View Drop Down
"Don’t get shot, don’t play paintball."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBaldGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:40pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 3:28pm

i redid my design (no pics) basically the difference is the co2 tank would be removed after charging the fill chamber. that means one shot per game but it will be more reliable and safer. this would require an extra valve at the end. what is a good one for that?

thanks for the butterfly valve id ea i will use them if they dont cost too much. how much do you think?

why do you need the electric part?

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 26 April 2006 at 3:32pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 4:21pm

ooh yeah and can anyone tell me the width of a squadbuster
1.8"
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>