Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann 98 custom speed upgrad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sk8trkd552 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8trkd552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann 98 custom speed upgrad
    Posted: 24 April 2006 at 8:48pm
ok i have a double trigger and a cyclon feed system on my gun with an 18 inch barrel and some other stuff. well the thing im askin is how can i make it shoot faster? b-cuzz the kids i play with al have e-grips and fast guns and i need a faster one and i dont want a e-trigger. oo and yes i am getting the response trigger on it to, soon well ok please someone reply. thanks
Cheeky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 8:57pm
you've just answered your own question.

you could always turn that rt into a super rt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8trkd552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:02pm
whats an rt??
Cheeky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:03pm
response trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8trkd552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:06pm
haha yea i wasnt thinkin but i couldnt reply cuzz of some time thing it said lol i dunno but all i could realy get now is the response trigger?
Cheeky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:08pm
well... you could do some trigger mods to make your gun almost walkable, but, your best bet if you want a fast gun without an e trigger is the response trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8trkd552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:11pm
what trigger mods can i do ive taken the one spring out that makes it so the trigger goes bak in place wen theres no co2 but it didnt do much nething else?
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 2:24am

Originally posted by sk8trkd552 sk8trkd552 wrote:

what trigger mods can i do ive taken the one spring out that makes it so the trigger goes bak in place wen theres no co2 but it didnt do much nething else?

Sk8,

It is really hard to read your shorthand and spelling. There is a spell check here.

It is not likely that you can make the mechanical trigger walkable (fast) and keep it reliable. If tournament play is not your thing and you don't like electric then the RT is really the only choice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8trkd552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 7:06am
ok sorry about that. yea i think im going to get the e-bolt, some guy is getting one for me and it is an e-bolt bsi, 30 bps for 180 dollars its used but he said its in really good condition so im going with that. ok thanks for ur help. im not new in paintball i have been playing for 3 years its just ive really started to upgrade my gun, and i dont no that much about them and that knd of stuff but thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8trkd552 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 7:08am
o and one last question. can u have co2 with an e-bolt?
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 12:20pm

Originally posted by sk8trkd552 sk8trkd552 wrote:

o and one last question. can u have co2 with an e-bolt?

It is recommended that you use HPA primarily because, at the rapid rate of fire possible with the E-Bolt, things will freeze up. My Tippmann GTA E-Bolt worked just fine with CO2, but as my walking finger rate improved I'd have problems with shoot down due to freeze up (even though I am using Palmer Stabilizer for the gas to the power valve and the Palmer Rock for the gas to the ram)

I do not know whether the BSI will tolerate CO2 or not, but the BSI is probably the best E-Bolt kit due to its ROF capacity. I think that is an excellent deal on even a used BSI E-Bolt.   

PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:06pm
hey sk8trkd522, check out my thread"ebolt plans" or somethin like that, i think its on the 2nd page. then u'll realy c what goes into an e-bolt, and for that price thats a super good deal for any kind of e-bolt.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic