FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tomorrows International Moron Day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

Nobodys complains about your threads on your drunken antics, so you should go fondle yourslef to the thought of your smokeless superioirity.

I'm not making a complaint about any threads over marijuana, I'm just stating. We are all aware of the calendar year and that on April 20th all the stoners think it's something special. Theres 364 more days in the year, you know.

Well it's kind of like christmas. If there's ever a national hard liqour day, you have my support.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:03pm

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Nobodys complains about your threads on your drunken antics, so you should go fondle yourslef to the thought of your smokeless superioirity.

I'm not making a complaint about any threads over marijuana, I'm just stating. We are all aware of the calendar year and that on April 20th all the stoners think it's something special. Theres 364 more days in the year, you know.
Well it's kind of like christmas. If there's ever a national hard liqour day, you have my support.

I'll be sure to talk about it in my social circle!
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:05pm
I thought it said mormom too, but then again, you would HAVE to be on something to want to live in Utah...
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 4:11pm
Actually Dave I can see why you don't like it, having to deal with all the stoned kids going to see Ice Age 2 tommorow, eating up all the popcorn. Must get rough.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I thought this said Internation Mormon Day!
MORMON MORMON MORMON MORMON MORMON
I second that.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:33pm

Actually Dave I can see why you don't like it, having to deal with all the stoned kids going to see Ice Age 2 tommorow, eating up all the popcorn. Must get rough.

I hate it because its annoying and redundant and no one can explain why it exists.

everyones all zomg im gonna smoke some weeeeeeed after school zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:37pm

Woah good idea.
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:40pm
tomorrow is my birthday
if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 8:47pm
national hard liquor day!!!!????

i guess we can only hope and dream...

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I thought it said mormom too, but then again, you would HAVE to be on something to want to live in Utah...

Or you could be a mountain sport enthusiast.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:47pm
Between idiot stoners and nazi wannabes...April 20th is bad. Plus, I have the second part of my history exam tomorrow....

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:51pm
Snopes.com, High Times magazine, The Marijuana-Logues, and The Straight Dope claim that in the early 1970s, a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California used to meet every day after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the water tower. One piece of evidence supporting an origin of the term from the time 4:20 is the fact that the number is always said "four twenty" and not "four hundred twenty." This theory is also the most cited, and the most widely-accepted.

Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:52pm
I had always heard that "a 4-20" was the code cops used for a drug bust, on the radios.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

I had always heard that "a 4-20" was the code cops used for a drug bust, on the radios.

Wrong.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:53pm
The stuff can be mentally addictive for weak people such as myself.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:59pm

Wrong.

Ahh.. thanks for the link, proof and explanation.
Now I'll know better next time the topic is brought up.

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

if ever... we will assemble a PBC drinking event.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

Wrong.
Ahh.. thanks for the link, proof and explanation.Now I'll know better next time the topic is brought up.

Welllllllll...

Originally posted by Wikipeida.org Wikipeida.org wrote:

Urban legends
420 is a police code for a drug bust or for "marijuana smoking in progress," or that 4:20 is or was the shift change for the police.
There were 420 chemicals in marijuana.
April 20 is the last day on which one is supposed to plant cannabis seeds (with the variety of planting regions and cannabis genetics, no such date can logically apply to all growing operations).
April 20 is approximately the last frost, making it time to move pot plants outdoors.
At 4:20 on an analog clock, the hands line up in a downward angle giving the appearance that the face of the clock has a smoking instrument in its "mouth."
Marijuana grew wild on or near a purported Highway 420 in the western United States in the 1960s.
At some American junior or senior high schools, "after-school detention" ends at 4:20. Thus 4:20 signifies the time when the detainees are finally free to smoke after the school day.
420 degrees Fahrenheit is the temperature at which marijuana burns, the primary method of use.
April 20 is Adolf Hitler's birthday.

Truth
420 isn't a police code for anything.
Hitler's birthday doesn't have anything to do with the marijuana term. Besides, it started as a time.
There are actually 315 chemicals in marijuana, not 420.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(drug_culture)

impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 12:39am

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

We do have St. Patricks day.......

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Agreed Dave.

/me waits for stereotypical Zesty or Bunkered responce about how it is really good for you, in which I shall laugh at.

Maybe not good, but certainly better than alternative drugs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic