Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4/20

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Originally posted by HOInfantry HOInfantry wrote:

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

The beloved day is tommorow my fellow heads.
Who's got plans?

6-mile hump with 2 240s, a Mk19, and .50 cal

Field day

Sleep

We get it. You're proud that you're in the army.
But, no one cares. So stop acting like a hardass.
he's also not in the army, he's a marine.

my BB gun got quite a bit of action, i was about 25 yards out and poped 6 shots (one of the old daisy BB guns) off before the stoners figured out where i was. i'll take and post picture of their tagging left if i get a chance and if the HOA hasnt cleaned it up already (their good about getting graffidi up).

Really man, that's a stupid move.  Would you like bieng shot at for speeding in your car or not stoping at a stop sign?  How about for downloading music?
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 7:06pm
Yes, let's hurt people for fun.

Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:54pm
ha ha. all this gun talk was a joke man...
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 6:46am

This would be my school on Collegehumor. I'm waay back there...you can't see it, but a band was playing even further past those tents.

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 3:04pm
^It makes me a very happy person to see that Newport.

4/20 > All holidays.
What other holiday do you get to hang out with friends, smoke some dank, listen to music, and eat to your heart's content?
The police generally leave people who are smoking weed alone, and everyone just chills.

Since it was a holiday, I said screw my probation officer. She hasn't drug tested me since I got on (7 months ago), so I had a good time with my friends and a $350 bag.
Stoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

What other holiday do you get to hang out with friends, smoke some dank, listen to music, and eat to your heart's content?

Pretty much every day, I suppose.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic