FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red Rider= Lever action Paintball gun.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:25pm
Cant you use 6mm BBs? The paint filled ones?
Simma Down!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simma Down!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 10:18am
The extra pumps could be stopped by having a relief valve when the pressure exceeds a certain limit. To the point where any additional pumps would be useless.
bigjrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigjrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 1:51am
/\/\/\ Didnt think about that, would be an easy way of solving the problem tho, then again I dont know why I keep posting on here lol, Im not the one trying to make it, owell
lilsully4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilsully4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 6:51pm

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

to big beleive me iv tried, i'v got a crossmann something or another and can pump it up to 20 times, makes a boom like a 20 gadge, but back to the topic, yeah to big

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by lilsully4 lilsully4 wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

to big beleive me iv tried, i'v got a crossmann something or another and can pump it up to 20 times, makes a boom like a 20 gadge, but back to the topic, yeah to big

i doubt a crossman would make a sound like a 20ga.  even my Gamo Shadow 1000 isn't that loud....
X
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 3:29pm
been done... the K series from sheridan is a decendant of their BB guns. a nice KP2 will run about $350-$450 and another $1,100 for the lever action conversion.

i think...might be 1100 total. il try and post a link

Edited by merc - 16 May 2006 at 3:30pm
saving the world, one warship at a time.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:49pm

My dad has a red ryder (Things acient, instead of using O-rings like paintball it uses leather seals which are busted and we cant fix )

Anyway, I cant remember what size BB it uses, but BB guns dont fire airsoft paintballs or any of that kind..

BUt it would be an awesome idea

moondo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 7:13pm
you can get 6mm paintballs. I usea rhem in my airsoft gun it mite work in a bb gun as well. the 6mm paintballs are way more fun than the stupid plastic bbs that you normally shot in airsoft guns
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:55pm
Just to let everyone know, there already is a lever action paintball gun, but you have to be "in the circle", if you dont know if your "in the circle" than that means your probably not in it.
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 11:27am
Ok, Im not in "The Circle". Im not a real oldie in paintball either. But just show me the light of the circle and itroduce me to this lever action paintball marker
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 5:17pm
Well in order to get one you have to kind of know the guy, or atleast be very friendly, but you have to be completly serious if you want to get one. The current running price is I think $230 for a conversion of a KP series sheridan. That conversion includes the stock and the lever assembly. The kp itself wil run you around $375, in fair condition. So at the very least your looking at $600.
This is a good condition KP2:

This is a lever action kp2 (kL), with a whole load of palmer goodies like performance tune, nickle plating, muzzle break,spring feed, speed changer and new feed plugs.

Edited by shmavistime - 20 May 2006 at 5:18pm
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic