Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-bolt, E-trigger, E-grip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pieterjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pieterjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-bolt, E-trigger, E-grip
    Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:25am

What's the difference between the E-bolt, E-trigger, E-grip??? I heard the E-trigger and E-grip are the same but I don't now what the E-bolt is and what it does...

so war es und so wird es immer sein...

custom 98 black ACT
32degrees drop forward
empire reloader 2
cp classic 1piece barrel 14inch
preset bottle
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:05am
E-trigger is just another name for the E-grip.

The E-bolt, is a whole new pnuematic system for your 98 Custom, when you drop in an E-bolt into your 98 custom you completly change the firing system from your 98.

The E-grip on the other hand is a Sear Tripper, there is a little switch and the bottom of an egrip that will raise a little bar, which will 'trip' the sear and fire the gun. The Egrip is a very 'blunt' method of operation, but Sear trippers 'can' go faster then electro-pnuematic.
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:25am
To add to what Panda said, I think the E-trigger is for the 98,
and the E-Grip is for the A-5. They are very similar though.
And yeah, the E-bolt is the crazy one that makes your gun electro-pnuematic so the bolt is pushed forward by air instead of a spring.

Edited by Jack Carver - 07 April 2006 at 10:26am
the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:56pm
^^^ to add to what they both said newer 98 customs and 98 custom pros can accept the egrip.

perhaps the greatest movie ever
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 4:31pm
interesting
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 4:56pm
Very
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 5:11pm
I love how the fastest current sear tripper (the spyder electra I believe) is as fast if not faster then almost all electropneumatics. now its not tourney legal, but the fact is sear trippers are commonly hated. I dont know why. I mean, autocockers are technically sear trippers.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 5:12pm
Because electropneumatic is way better than sear trippers. Not to mention the wear on your marker a sear tripper causes.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:58pm
^But what you going do when you have littel $$$.
twistedkev1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twistedkev1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:13pm

nothing said about the E-trigger...

E-bolts were discontinued by Tippmann a while back. 98custom pros came out and could use the E-trigger(which is bascially the E-grip for the 98 customs). After a bit, Tippmann started making new plates for the 98 custom so they can use the E-trigger.

ooh and

Originally posted by the flanker the flanker wrote:

^^^ to add to what they both said newer 98 customs and 98 custom pros can accept the E-Trigger.

Edited by twistedkev1990 - 17 April 2006 at 5:18pm
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by twistedkev1990 twistedkev1990 wrote:

nothing said about the E-trigger...

E-bolts were discontinued by Tippmann a while back. 98custom pros came out and could use the E-trigger(which is bascially the E-grip for the 98 customs). After a bit, Tippmann started making new plates for the 98 custom so they can use the E-trigger.

ooh and

Originally posted by the flanker the flanker wrote:

^^^ to add to what they both said newer 98 customs and 98 custom pros can accept the E-Trigger.

The words E-Trigger and E-Grip are pretty much interchangable here...
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 12:08am
e-bolt is probably more consistant because you are holding the valve open for the exact same amount of time for each shot, you no longer rely on a spring.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic