Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

make it fast!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:46am
DID YOU SAY 210 HORSE POWER???

I think that's great!. . .NOT!!!!

I'm a Chevy man anyway.  You know, I
almost felt to defend you just a little bit,
but then you go and squat all over the
forum and it's members. Why are you still
here? Gosh, if it's that bad, LEAVE!!! your
comments make me want to vomit.

Can somebody lock this thread?

Edited by Ashdawg - 11 April 2006 at 12:47am
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 10:23am

ok dave, my dad has dealt with cars since he was 13 years old and he's 43, do the math, my father owns a shop that does EVERYTHING besides croming bumpers and interier stiching, form painting multi-million dollar cars to blending little scratches, i am also not old enough to drive(even though i do) but i have 2 cars and my dad has 28 cars. here's a couple for ya

• 1969 shelby gt500      
  • 1969 talledega nascar
  • 1941 willys with a blower (1100 horsy power)
  • 1969 torino factory drag car
  • 1969 torino he raced in the 90's 
  • 1967 shelby gt500
  • 1973 mach 1  

thats a few and my 2 are 1932 ford pickup with a flathead(old style) and a 1969 shelby gt500 clone with a 351 windser and a turbo. both are in the process. now, this is a paintball sight not a car sight everybody stop flamming everybody, that sounded retarded but whatever.

Edited by PaintballPIMPIN - 11 April 2006 at 10:28am
darkmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 1:44am
Dave333, You have been flamed in just about every thread i have seen your posts in. And there is allways one common theme, You saying somthing ignorant then getting corrected then you spend the rest of the 4 pages telling everyone how smart you are and how dumb they are. Have you ever considered the possibility that everyone else isnt a "stupid idiot" (redundant sentence, every idiot is stupid and everyone that is stupid is also an idiot) as you said. and maybe you are the one who is wrong. there is a quote i like and it goes as follows " I called the world mad, They called me mad and dammit they out number me" my point is at what point do you realize that the fact that you get corrected and flamed on all you post means that you are the "stupid idiot" then you make fool of yourself trying to tell everybody off. abe lincoln said " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool then you open you mouth and remove all doubt". PLEASE!!! listen to abe and stop making ignorant and antagonizing posts, i for one am tired of seen your name pop up and then the crap storm of wannabe flames from you.

Edited by darkmaster - 14 April 2006 at 1:46am
Dopa mi la tempesta
(After me, The storm)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:28am

Originally posted by darkmaster darkmaster wrote:

Dave333, You have been flamed in just about every thread i have seen your posts in. And there is allways one common theme, You saying somthing ignorant then getting corrected then you spend the rest of the 4 pages telling everyone how smart you are and how dumb they are. Have you ever considered the possibility that everyone else isnt a "stupid idiot" (redundant sentence, every idiot is stupid and everyone that is stupid is also an idiot) as you said. and maybe you are the one who is wrong. there is a quote i like and it goes as follows " I called the world mad, They called me mad and dammit they out number me" my point is at what point do you realize that the fact that you get corrected and flamed on all you post means that you are the "stupid idiot" then you make fool of yourself trying to tell everybody off. abe lincoln said " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool then you open you mouth and remove all doubt". PLEASE!!! listen to abe and stop making ignorant and antagonizing posts, i for one am tired of seen your name pop up and then the crap storm of wannabe flames from you.

WOW,i like the detail, nice post

RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:36am
Originally posted by PaintballPIMPIN PaintballPIMPIN wrote:

Originally posted by darkmaster darkmaster wrote:

WOW,i like the detail, nice post

i concur

Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 12:34pm
i do agree that dave333 has been being an idiot. BUT we dont need 100 people telling him so. And just because you disagree with his opinion or he disagrees with yours is no right to continually yell at him. So why dont you grow up tell him hes wrong ONCE and then let him be. because everytime he posts you just immediatly spite his opinion because of the silencer issue. So why dont you leave him alone and give him a break.

perhaps the greatest movie ever
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 8:54pm
alright, as long as he doesn't flame or insult me im cool with him, anybody else??

Edited by PaintballPIMPIN - 14 April 2006 at 8:55pm
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 10:38pm
it's all over now.
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic