Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

make it fast!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
daveb333 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:42pm
This shows the maturity of the people im dealing with here
DjB
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:46pm
Its called sarcasm, and you know a lot less about paintball than you think. You've just got disproven in multiple threads in one morning.
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:50pm

Actualy i have been right in many threads.  Why do you even bother making a post like that anyways... oh wait lemme repeat myself again.. i dont know how many time i gotta do it...

IF SOMONE IS TO ARGUE MY POINT, MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON TOPIC!

DjB
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:00pm
I also like poptarts. Do you like poptarts?
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:24pm
you guys need to let it go now. I get a sour taste in my mouth reading both of your posts now. I don't shoot 35 bps, nor do I feel the need, but I don't play speedball either. If someone wants to shoot it, heck, let'em shoot it. You know good and well that spraying out paint that fast is fun no matter who you are! "Daveb333" needs to calm down and mind his own bussiness, and "hybrid-sniper" needs to stop expressing his feelings for food! Good day gentlemen. 
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:32pm

sorry if i got off topic on a subject where someone wanted to make there marker faster... sorry i was just tryin to tell u people that shootin that fast is fun and when your oponents back is covered in your paint well thats probably the greatest feelin in paintball... i dont no about u "Daveb333" but thats just me

EDIT:I also love poptarts, popcorn, and popcorn chicken

Edited by RicWhic414 - 09 April 2006 at 4:37pm
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 10:32am
hey hybrid, do u like popcorn chicken, i do. the ability to shoot 30bps is good cuse when and if u want to shoot at someone u have 30 different options, i bet not a whole lot of people here dont want to shoot 30bps but if u are capable to doing that, it would work out great, and if u are playing someone better its kinda like u got insurance right in ur hands.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 12:28pm

Heck yeah. That stuff is great.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Heck yeah. That stuff is great.

dang right it is, esspecaily with ranch and bbq suace. i'm designing a custom product that has a 1-way with a qev and a nitrous botton to activate it, hoping 17bps, i getting the program downloaded into my computer in like 2 weeks then ill get it cnc'ed.

Edited by PaintballPIMPIN - 09 April 2006 at 2:54pm
super_gman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_gman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by pieterjan pieterjan wrote:

Hey, I was wondering if you can make a custom 98 ( one of the newer 98's) as fast as a custom pro   ( because of the upgrades you can put in a pro that you can't put in a 98)

How can I make a custom 98 real fast? I was thinking about a E-trigger or response trigger combinded with the cyclone system. Other ideas or suggestions? Let me now!

greetz

Pieterjan

Just sorta figured I'd quote Pieterjan in case some of y'all forgot what the original topic was. I'd recommend going with the E-grip, and a Halo or Egg hopper. The cyclone is nice, but it'll only feed 15 bps stock, whereas an Egg will do 19 w/ the stock board and the Halo will do 21-35, as previously mentioned. You could get the cyclone and put a QEV on it, but I think the cost of a normal hopper would be less than that of the cyclone and QEV. If you don't get a WAS'd E-grip, I'd recommend investing in a WAS or APE board.

I, personally, have a stock E-grip, and that seems to work well enough for me. My opponents seem to run into at least 1 of those 15 balls I can throw in a second. But just because I'm fine with 15, doesn't mean you have to be. If you want FAST, the E-grip + WAS board + Halo B hopper is definately the way to go. Good luck w/ your ups.

EDIT: I, too, am one who greatly enjoys popcorn chicken.

Edited by super_gman - 09 April 2006 at 3:19pm
Zerglet.
drewp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drewp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 8:36pm
i think its retarded to shoot 30 bps. there not point or need for it. to waste your hopper in 6.6 secs
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 10:15pm

Originally posted by drewp drewp wrote:

i think its retarded to shoot 30 bps. there not point or need for it. to waste your hopper in 6.6 secs

its over now man, relax.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 10:18pm
Was it really needed to put the censor icon in the middle of waste?

And dave, stop posting. Your so ignorant.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 09 April 2006 at 10:18pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 10:55pm

I did stop posting retard.. cause im sick of dealing with people just like you... retards.  Im not angry and i am calm.  Im just frusturated how most people on these forums are so stuck in there ways they wont even listen to an argument that proves everything they just said wrong

Yes, i agree shooting fast is fun.. thats why I have a semi-auto and cyclone feed.

Edited by daveb333 - 09 April 2006 at 10:55pm
DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:00pm

Back so soon? I knew you couldn't resist my sexy buns.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:38am
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

I did stop posting retard.. cause im sick of dealing with people just like you... retards.  Im not angry and i am calm.  Im just frusturated how most people on these forums are so stuck in there ways they wont even listen to an argument that proves everything they just said wrong

Yes, i agree shooting fast is fun.. thats why I have a semi-auto and cyclone feed.

Why r u still posting here if u think all of us are retards? why r u still on this sight even? i hate people that are stuck up and THINK they know more than everybody else there talkin to. u just really want enemys dont u?........................................... HYBRIDS BUNS

Edited by PaintballPIMPIN - 10 April 2006 at 9:40am
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:11pm

Why the hell are you posting here??  Always gotta have the last word huh.  And I didn't say that i know more than everyone else.. I just know alot more about paintball than you do "PaintballPimpin".  Im on this forum to look for someone intelligent to talk to.. Havn't found one yet.  So..  how bout you go leave, grow up, then maybe decide to come back.

DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Why the hell are you posting here??  Always gotta have the last word huh.  And I didn't say that i know more than everyone else.. I just know alot more about paintball than you do "PaintballPimpin".  Im on this forum to look for someone intelligent to talk to.. Havn't found one yet.  So..  how bout you go leave, grow up, then maybe decide to come back.

And how did you glean that from what he has said? Also paint your piece of crap ricer.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 10 April 2006 at 2:10pm
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:53pm

Oh no you didnt just say that about my car.  Why would you even go there??  If you were smart you would see that it has been sanded, bondo'ed, polyestered, fiberglassed... Wouldnt common sense tell you that it is in the process of being painted.  And if you were smart you would see that it is a GS-T, meaning it has 210 hp and 214 torque, turbocharged 2700 pounds and beats corvettes off the line.  (Obvously a second later it will catch up, but it sounds cool to say.)  Not to mention I have been saving, and I bought the car myself.

If theres one thing i know best, its cars.  My dads owned a mechanics shop for 15 years, I have been trained to fix cars inside and out by him, also we have a professional autobody man that rents in the back.  And when i say Professional, i mean FLAWLESS.  He is currently training me, and I am also in vocational school for autobody to help my dad expand my business. 

What kinda car do you have anyways?

Edited by daveb333 - 10 April 2006 at 11:00pm
DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:11am

Hmm, I seem to have struck a chord. I hate how that body kit looks, and I never understood why people would do all that to their vehicles and then wait awhile to get it painted. I like how you paid for it yourself (mad props) and that you're proud of it.

Ricers still suck. Especially unpainted ones with goofy body kits.

I am not old enough to have a car yet. Doesn't mean I can't pass judgement, if that's what you're thinking as you read this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic