Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

make it fast!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
daveb333 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:23pm

Ok than dont talk about shooting 35 bps if you say that no one does it.  Im not saying 4bps is what is recommended, but it is alot better than 35.  Of course ive played speedball.  In fact im the captain of my highschool team.  But speed isnt everything if you only have to hit them once.  Aggression isnt shooting fast, anyone can do that with a crapload of money.  Which is why money cant buy you to the top.  Its all about skill and pressing into there base.  I bet your some rich kid who thinks he knows everything cause hes got a fast gun.  lol, im done with this stupid forum..  Its full of stupid kids who think they know everything cause they got a crapload of money from there parents, when in fact they know squat.

DjB
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:28pm

No, I think I know pretty well what's going on.

And you didn't answer my questions.

daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:33pm
What question?
DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Ok than dont talk about shooting 35 bps if you say that no one does it.(When did I ever talk about people doing that?)  Im not saying 4bps is what is recommended, but it is alot better than 35. (How? I'd rather shoot 35 than 4.)  Of course ive played speedball.  In fact im the captain of my highschool team.  But speed isnt everything if you only have to hit them once. (You are not paying any attention are you?)  Aggression isnt shooting fast, (Uh, you're right. Aggression is moving up....) anyone can do that with a crapload of money. (No, they can do that if they aren't wimps that freeze under that hailstorm called 4 bps....) Which is why money cant buy you to the top. (Eh.... that's debatable to a point.)  Its all about skill and pressing into there base.(Base? Damn. You must be a hardcore speedballer) I bet your some rich kid who thinks he knows everything cause hes got a fast gun. (Fast gun yes, my money, yes, knows everything, no. I do know what I'm talking about here, though.)  lol, im done with this stupid forum..  Its full of stupid kids who think they know everything cause they got a crapload of money from there parents, when in fact they know squat. (Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.)

Yeah, double post. Oh well.

Maybe if you actually read my second post on the first page, you may unlock some "hidden" questions.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 07 April 2006 at 11:37pm
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:49pm

lol see, your one of those little brats i was talking about. 
1.  WEVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT SHOOTING 35BPS THE WHOLE TIME!!  STUPID IDIOT.  You said "you need to shoot 35bps to keep them in there cover"
2. Go ahead, shoot 35bps.. It will only last you 5 seconds.  This is a great strategy if you want an easy excuse to call urself out.
3. If your getting shot at at 4bps (1 shot every .25 seconds) and u jump out.. guess what.. YOUR GONNA GET HIT dummas!  Which is why im the captain of my team!
4. Your saying you can buy your way to the top?? thats a debatable point?  That proves that your as stupid as you say you are.  I have a custom pro with a cyclone feed, and red dot scope.  I have taken on a full team with 1,000 doller eclipse guns.  1k doesnt do crap if u suck.  I ended up taking them out cause there were to cocky.. kinda like you.
5. Theres no door retard its a forum.  So why dont you go leave so that the smarter people may feel a little bit more at home when they enter a forum full of idiots like you.

Lemme ask you something now.. how old are you and how long have you been playing?  have you ever been in a tournament?  or better yet, a team?? Hell.. why do i bother, ur gonna lie anyways.

Edited by daveb333 - 07 April 2006 at 11:50pm
DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:53pm

15. 3 Years. Yes. Yes.

daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:59pm
What team and what tournament?
DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:01am

Team Dynasty, NPPL Super 7. I'm Ollie's brother. 

What the hell does that matter? It's all local stuff.

daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:08am

lol, ur so full of crap.  Youve never been on a real team, or else you would know that i have been right the whole time.  Just shutup already, your making urself look worse and worse with every post

lol this forum is such a joke.  Why do i even bother

Edited by daveb333 - 08 April 2006 at 12:11am
DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:15am
Yeah, why you are still here is baffling.
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:20am

Maybe cause im defending my arguments... while you are just waisting time complaining and getting personal

DjB
tec021990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tec021990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 7:41am
May I ask you two please stop bickering like two little school children and get back on this here topic. Also I agree with both of you 35bps is fun to shoot and intimidating but you waist paint too fast to do anything and 4bps will be able to work as well just look at team blowfish they all use stock guns and sit out there and contend with the people who are shooting 20 times as fast as them.
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:32am

2. Go ahead, shoot 35bps.. It will only last you 5 seconds. (since when do you have to dump your whole hopper at once in 5 seconds? who does that)  This is a great strategy if you want an easy excuse to call urself out.
3. If your getting shot at at 4bps (1 shot every .25 seconds) and u jump out.. guess what.. YOUR GONNA GET HIT dummas!  Which is why im the captain of my team! (you have horrible reaction time)
4. Your saying you can buy your way to the top?? thats a debatable point?  That proves that your as stupid as you say you are.  I have a custom pro with a cyclone feed, and red dot scope.  I have taken on a full team with 1,000 doller eclipse guns.  1k doesnt do crap if u suck.  I ended up taking them out cause there were to cocky.. kinda like you.
5. Theres no door retard its a forum.  So why dont you go leave so that the smarter people may feel a little bit more at home when they enter a forum full of idiots like you. (die)

Hybrid-sniper is 100% correct in everything he said in this thread. end of story.

Edited by chronic future - 08 April 2006 at 9:33am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:08am

Originally posted by tec021990 tec021990 wrote:

May I ask you two please stop bickering like two little school children and get back on this here topic. Also I agree with both of you 35bps is fun to shoot and intimidating but you waist paint too fast to do anything and 4bps will be able to work as well just look at team blowfish they all use stock guns and sit out there and contend with the people who are shooting 20 times as fast as them.

Wow, 80 bps?

/and thanks for the support CF.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 08 April 2006 at 10:11am
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:21am
hybrid is right... think of this if your shootin 35 bps which i dont think any tippmann can do they might get to 30bps but thats besides the point... but if im puttin out that many shots u r goin to keep your butt behind the closest bunker to u while my teamates will be movin into better postions to kill u... ya u might be able to do this with 4 bps but who is scared of 4 bps... and ask pretty much anyone on this forum which would they rather have 4bps or 30bps... ya of course u have to have skill to play in tournaments but think of any pro teams that r shootin 4bps... umm ya thats right no one... if your right then how come the best players in the world r usin pretty much the fastest guns out there
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:00am

id jump out and start shootin at u if theres only 4bps mostlikely even 8bps, and if u have skill and a downhill marker where are u gonna win against a team that moves fast and without hesitation, your marker should be as good as you. my marker doesn't shoot 35bps, it doesn't even shoot 16 YET, but i learn to deal with it cuase my backman is coverin me with 15bps all the time so i can move up and take out there backman(THE FASTER U SHOOT, THE MORE CHANCE OF U TAGIN THEM OUT)

HYBRID-SNIPER RULES THE FORUM

daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:43am

chronic, 1. hes the one argumenting that u need to hsoot 35bps to keep somone under cover... and 200 rounds per hopper being the standard for all paintball guns, that will last you about 5 seconds.

horrible reaction time?  think before you speak.  I shoot 11 bps with no assistant.  Doesn't mean its necessary.

More chance of knocking em out with 35bps... If you need chance to help you win the game, you obviously suck

If im shooting 4bps at you and you jump out... Guess what, you just got hit!  Cause theres no way you can jump up and start shooting in .25 seconds

RicWhic, the whole argument is your going to stay under cover wether its 4bps or 30bps..  Only differnce is if you shoot 30bps your only going to keep them undercover for.. lets see 200/30 = 6.6 seconds!  Good job.

your not supposed to only shoot 4bps!  The point is there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to shoot 30bps!!

Maybe you dont know what 30bps really is... maybe its just a number in your head...  but that is 1 shot every .03 seconds!  There is absolutely no reason to go beyond the point of 8bps.

IF SOMONE IS TO ARGUE MY POINT, MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON TOPIC!

Daveb333 dominates the thread still, cause all these little kids dont have the brainpower to understand the simple things hes trying to say!

DjB
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:59am

Daveb333 dominates the thread still, cause all these little kids dont have the brainpower to understand the simple things hes trying to say!

You're 16.

daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:30pm

YET AGIAN!  I NEED TO REPEAT MY SELF AGAIN!

Get it through your tiny little brains!  I know its hard, but just try!

DjB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:36pm

You know what? I love popcorn.

Do you love popcorn?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic