Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halo B or Reloader B

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halo B or Reloader B
    Posted: 05 April 2006 at 12:36am
Well I have a some extra cash and I'm getting a new loader for my mag, I'm looking at the Halo B or the Reloader B, but I can't make up my mind. I'm leaning toward the Reloader B, but still I cannot make the decision. I would like some feedback from people that have used them. So which one should I buy? Price isn't a factor. So what do you think?
MC_TP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC_TP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 12:52am
Reloader B- Pros: Sound activated, no problems with dark shelled paint. Cons: No drop in upgrade boards availible.

Halo B- Pros: Upgrade boards, cheaper then Reloader B.
Cons: Problems with dark shelled paint.

You decide. I personally have a reloader B and it works fine for me.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:51am
Reloader B, or a Halo with cheetah board.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 9:49am
The only problem with Halo Bs are the eyes.  They have a problem with darker paint.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:57pm
Well the only paint I usually shoot are Marbs, so I won't have a problem with dark shell paint. I have read mixed reviews about the Halo B, some saying they are good, and others saying that they are crapping out and only working every once and a while. As for the board in the Reloader B its plenty fast enough for me, 20bps is about all the faster I need to shoot.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 2:38pm
i say go with the halo, it will save u few bucks. that would be the only difference between the two. they look the same and they both feed fast.
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Gpacker4686 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpacker4686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:14pm
i would go with the halo with rip drive that way if batteries go down then you can still play
www.putfile.com/sockfootball21
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Gpacker4686 Gpacker4686 wrote:

i would go with the halo with rip drive that way if batteries go down then you can still play

Reloader B has rip, so thats not a deciding factor, I think Im gonna go with the reloader, because Im hoping to get on my college team, and if I do, we would be using tourny paint which could possibly be dark shells
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:52pm
Get the Reloader B for sure. Sound activation>Eyes. And as said, the Reloader comes stock with rip, as where the standard Halo's don't. So you'd either have to buy the kit along with it, or buy the one with rip, both costing extra, which will make up the difference in the price between the Reloader and Halo B (or some of it). I have a Diamond Red Reloader B, and love it.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:57pm
i just bought a halo with reloader shells.  most of my team uses v35 halos and they never have any troubles.

you can pick up the vlocety for about 100 used too
JcKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JcKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 11:10pm
^^^^
What he said, kinda.

You can get a new Halo B for $93.99 and then take the $37 you saved and buy a new board, such as the v35. 
-Cobalt to White Sonic Cyborg
--7 Piece Matchstik Kit
---White Suicide'd Halo B
----PMI Stubby w/ NXE Cover
i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:38pm
i would say relaoder b

try looking them up at:   

www.pbreview.com

they review paintball equipment
^^correct me if im wrong^^

search before you post!
nebelwerfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebelwerfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:07pm

I'm getting a reloader b for my pimp, it's actually faster than the halo. And get the speed wheel. fastest on the market

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by nebelwerfer nebelwerfer wrote:

I'm getting a reloader b for my pimp, it's actually faster than the halo. And get the speed wheel. fastest on the market

Thanks for bring up a dead topic.

Edited by iceman1186 - 24 April 2006 at 2:15pm
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by MC_TP MC_TP wrote:

Reloader B- Pros: Sound activated, no problems with dark shelled paint. Cons: No drop in upgrade boards availible.

Not true, you can upgrade to the B2....

And I'd go with a Halo B w/ Rip.  Especially with a mag or cocker.  The sound of the back block of a cocker striking, or loud metal "ping"  from mags can "confuse" the microphone in reloader B's.  And if you ever need to upgrade your halo, the Cheetah and Victory boards are both excellent options.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Reloader B- Pros: Sound activated, no problems with dark shelled paint. Cons: No drop in upgrade boards availible. Halo B- Pros: Upgrade boards, cheaper then Reloader B. Cons: Problems with dark shelled paint. You decide. I personally have a reloader B and it works fine for me.

And I'd go with a Halo B w/ Rip. Especially with a mag or
cocker. The sound of the back block of a cocker striking, or loud
metal "ping" from mags can "confuse" the microphone in reloader
B's. And if you ever need to upgrade your halo, the Cheetah and
Victory boards are both excellent options.

This thread is no longer applied, I got the Reloader B, and it works well with my mag. So, lets just let this thing die.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 6:13pm

And I'd go with a Halo B w/ Rip.  Especially with a mag or cocker.  The sound of the back block of a cocker striking, or loud metal "ping"  from mags can "confuse" the microphone in reloader B's.  And if you ever need to upgrade your halo, the Cheetah and Victory boards are both excellent options.

Or you could buy an eye harness and then a Halo board to go with it.

MC_TP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC_TP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Or you could buy an eye harness and then a Halo board to go with it.

Check the dates USAF, it was pretty old, and before I knew the B2 was out and that's why I said there's no "Drop In boards" since you have to buy a eye harness....

Edited by MC_TP - 24 April 2006 at 7:07pm
Simma Down!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simma Down!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:18pm
Reloader B hands down
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic