Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BT combat/scenario Barrel questions...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
-=Tippmann=- View Drop Down

"i got hit in the family jewels ... "

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -=Tippmann=- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BT combat/scenario Barrel questions...
    Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:25pm
Hey..
I have a tippmann A-5 and im looking for a barrel that has good performance along with looks. I don't want a flatline. I was wondering if the BT combat/assault/scenario barrels were good? I searched the forums and didn't find anything.
Heres a picture..

the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:30pm
get the apex scenerio barrel some people think that is is worse than the normal apex barrel but i think its the same as a normal apex but it looks cooler

perhaps the greatest movie ever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -=Tippmann=- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:34pm
Im kind of a noob with barrels, but doesn't BT own Apex or Apex own BT?
Sorry this might be a dumb question

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -=Tippmann=- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:35pm
Thanks by the way, I was looking at the Apex scenario, it looked really good but was 129.000. I was wondering how much better the one I posted was than my stock A-5
kevinthegreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinthegreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:14pm

Yes, BT manufactures the Apex barrel. If you want to know what people think about that barrel, or any paintball product for that matter, go to www.pbreview.com

good luck

Tippmann A-5
Polished internals
4.2 inch rifled barrel
Destroyed OD paintjob
Love
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic