Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rear cocking system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pieterjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pieterjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rear cocking system
    Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:44am

Is the rear cocking system available for the custom 98? They say on the site only for custom pro and model 98.

---> http://www.tippmann.com/product_guide/accesDetails.aspx?id=3 7

cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:26am
there are rear cocking system available for the 98C , generally spesking if it fits the Cpro it will fit the C
Duechy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duechy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:13pm

I have that system and I've put it on both my 98c and regular model98.

The name of the company that makes it is Full Boar. It's pretty sweet. Has an RVA and everything.

Edited by Duechy - 02 April 2006 at 1:23pm
One shot, One kill.... Oh, wait. What fun is that? TEN shots, one kill, and a bunch of welts on your back.
Gpacker4686 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpacker4686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:07pm
i love that rear cocking system. Duechy has it right, the name is full boar, and it has an rva. I have had it for like 2-3 years and havn't had any problems with it. The only thing is if you get it put some teflon tape on the black peice that you use to cock it with, that was it won't fall off.
www.putfile.com/sockfootball21
the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:28pm
just out of curiosity what is good about the rear cocking mechanism?my friend had it and he hated it so he took it off

Edited by the flanker - 07 April 2006 at 4:19pm

perhaps the greatest movie ever
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by the flanker the flanker wrote:

just out of curiosity what is god about the rear cocking mechanism my friend had it and hated it so he took it off

I've wondered the same thing. I don't know either. I think people just need something to spend money on or something!  I guess it would be easier to adjust the velocity maybe...
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
Gpacker4686 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpacker4686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:44pm
one it cuts sound down, it keep dirt and paint out of the gun, it has an rva, and i personally think it looks better. I'm not really a fan of the rocket cock.
www.putfile.com/sockfootball21
flatlandpercy View Drop Down

THIS ONE TIME, TOM......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlandpercy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Gpacker4686 Gpacker4686 wrote:

the rocket cock.

Custom Pro Black
BT Sealed Bolt System
R/T
Cyclone Feed
Ricochet R5 Hopper with
silencing mod
16" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Palmer Stabilizer Male w Gauge
Sanded 2X Trigger to stick
Red Dot 1X32mm
the_skdster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_skdster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:16am

Originally posted by flatlandpercy flatlandpercy wrote:

Originally posted by Gpacker4686 Gpacker4686 wrote:

the rocket cock.

dude. WTF?!?
MODs, do your stuff.

~OTKer_4_Life~

The Gear
A-5
ShinyInternals
E-Grip w/WAS
APEX
PalmersStabilizer
MP5CollapsableStock
RemoteLine
42mmRedDotSight
TacCap
WarsensorTacticalVest
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:59pm
skdster, you will get striked too for reposting the offensive original post.  Read the rules...
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:56pm
umm well there is the rear coking system by full boar. i was going to buy one then decided not to. look on ebay for full boar bevertail, or something along those lines.
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
daveb333 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:12pm

Go to www.sakworldpaintball.com  They got some sick stuff for great prices there.

Anything that will fit with custom pro will fit the 98c, and visa versa.  EXCEPT the e-grip, that will only fit the custom pro.

Edited by daveb333 - 06 April 2006 at 11:13pm
DjB
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:58pm
how much is it? im looking at buying one
Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning
      Christ Krew
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:09am
i think the best e-grip is APE cuase its easier to use and adjust. it like 87 for APE board and silinoid kit , 3 dollars for the rod and 20 for the new sear if u need it
darkmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 12:22pm
If you put the LPK on it has a rear cock, although watch out if you dont put the beaver tail gaurd on. I got slapped in the goggles once by getting too close. I am so dumb!
Dopa mi la tempesta
(After me, The storm)
sniper44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniper44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 7:57pm

Originally posted by cus98tom cus98tom wrote:

there are rear cocking system available for the 98C , generally spesking if it fits the Cpro it will fit the C

idk what he is talking about they had it for the 98 c first. and there other kinds of rear cocking systems like the beaver tail.

GThomas View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Who are you again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 8:43pm
go with the full boar rear cocking systems. I have the shadow and I love it, it has never broken on me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic