Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Barrel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Barrel
    Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:11am
I dont really know much about good barrels, but this looks like a nice barrel, its ported and it gives the ball a spin. Could someone please give me a little advice on do's and dont's as far as purchasing a new barrel goes? Thanks
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:02am

What looks like a nice barrel....

pieterjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pieterjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:37am
I think he means the flatline. I don't have experience with that. Just look on the forum on the next pages. There are a couple of questions about the flatline barrel.
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:45am
Originally posted by pieterjan pieterjan wrote:

I think he means the flatline. I don't have experience with that. Just look on the forum on the next pages. There are a couple of questions about the flatline barrel.

where'd you get that from....

You're gonna have to show us a link or something if you want us to help.

Generally, the Lapco Bigshot, and J&J Ceramic are the most recommended barrels on the forum.
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
VimyRidge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VimyRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:19pm
go with a lapcobigshot. i`ve used a 8 inch and a 16 inch barrel. most accurate barrewl ive ever seen. its why i use it!
"The key in war isn't to die for your country, but to make the othe bastard die for his".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic