Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

custom 98 questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blacklabel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacklabel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: custom 98 questions
    Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:38pm
Well i am going to get a 98 custom tommary tell me the upgrades i should get for it.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:31am
Instead of taking everyone else's list, you'd do better to figure out what extras would help YOU best. I recommend playing with a stock gun for a while. After all, the money you don't spend on all the extras, you can spend on actually playing paintball. The more you play, the more you will see what you would like to change, improve, or upgrade.
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:50am

Absolutely.  You need to figure out what YOUR style of play is to figure out what YOU need to change about your marker.  However, most people will get a new barrel as the first upgrade for their stock Tippmann.  Many people recommend the Lapco Bigshot or the J&J Ceramic.  Do a search on barrels and you'll find TONS of threads about barrels.

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic