Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sssshhhhh quiet!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 11:53am
Originally posted by FyreFly FyreFly wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it.



I have 8 various firearms in my house right now, from shotguns on up to assault rifles and not a single one is registered with the BATF.   Your getting confused with background checks, which are not the same as having to register them with the gov't.  Even background checks are only for certain assault weapons and handguns.  Any idiot can go down to WalMart today and buy a new shotgun or rifle.  But if you need ammo too, you have to buy the weapon, bring it out to your car, and go back in for the ammo.  They won't sell you both a firearm and ammo at the same time!



 

By law all firearms have to be licensed and registered stupid.  If not a single one is registered and u live in USA than you illegaly own them.  Unless oyu live in new hampshire or something like that.  And you cannot buy a firearm without an FID license.  I found this kinda interesting, but i just learned by law you actually cannot buy a CO2 tank for a paintball gun without an fid card ether..  kinda funny.

P.S.  The government is not as stupid as you think

DjB
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it.  Seriously think about what your saying.  Have you ever heard an eclipse gun shot?  If you had a silencer on that gun it wouldnt do anything... cause it doesnt make enough noise as it is!  So why cant you make the tippmann as quiet as that?? 

Please give me a good reason to why you guys say that silencers are illegal!  Dont just get all personal and attack me cause im disagreeing with you.  Make some kinda reasonable argument!  Im not just some kinda trouble maker with nothing better to do but to disagree with everyone and yell at everyone.  I didnt participate in this forum to argue and cause troubal either.  I came to discuss the game and help people in need, and vice versa.

Dave,

I have posted this numerous times now. The BATF does not care whether you own a gun or not. The silencer is the controlled item. It is illegal (that means there is a law against it) to manufacture or own a silencer if you have not paid the $200 fee to license it. A silencer has to be licensed to be legal. It does not have to be mounted on a gun or a paintball marker to be illegal. If it is not licensed it is illegal. If you own no guns or markers but you still own an un-licensed silencer you are subject to arrest for possessing an illegal devise!

Man, I cannot say it any clearer. The LAW says the silencer is the controlled devise. Not the gun, the silencer!

 

OF COURSE THE GOVERNMENT CARES!   Read the law and understand it first.  Lemme ask you, does the BATF make car silencers or motorcycle silencers illegal??  they dont care if its not a gun right?  all silencers are illegal..   thats the stupidest thing ive ever herd!  "the BATF doesnt care".

Ask anyone from BATF or anyone that has common sense.   BATF controls laws about ALCOHOL, TOBACCO and FIREARMS!  A marker doesnt fit the description of a gun, therefor they dont make the laws about it.  DURR.  The law is saying that specific silencers can be used on a real gun, especially universal ones.. If a silencer is ment for a specific paintball marker and a specific barrel size ment for .68 caliber paintballs, its not legal... However if its an attachment that just clamps on to the end of a current, already attached barrel, you can use it on a normal gun, making it a firearm silencer, making it illegal.

You do not need to pay 200$ for a silencer, you need to pay 200$ to get a license to MANUFACTURE it.

You are not "subject to arrest" till you have used it.  If they find it in your possesion they can take it away, thats the extent of it.

DjB
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it. 

Dave,

Please, if you are off your medications, get back on them.

Where are you located? Canada, Australia? Certainly can't be in the US? We do not register our guns here in the US with any federal government agency. The BATF controls some items such as fully automatic weapons, Explosives/destructive devises and silencers. And even then, if you pay the registration/licensing fees, then you can own such items.

Ya see, Dave, BATF is there to regulate criminal activities. Not harass law abiding citizens who have paid their licensing fees. Now if you own a silencer and haven't paid your licensing fees, you are no longer a law abiding citizen.

LMAO  see how stupid you are.  You claim u own a gun store?? lmao.  Fully auto/burst fire or ANY kind of mode which the gun shoots itself is illegal.  ONLY Semi auto is legal, and ONLY pump action shotguns are legal.  Dude, stop pulling stuff out of ur but.

 

DjB
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:29pm

Here are some quotes from the BATF themselves:

The term "firearm" means (A) any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; (B) the frame or receiver of any such weapon; (C) any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; or (D) any destructive device. Such term does not include an antique firearm.

The term "manufacturer" means any person engaged in the business of manufacturing firearms or ammunition for purposes of sale or distribution; and the term "licensed manufacturer" means any such person licensed under the provisions of this chapter.

The terms "firearm silencer" and "firearm muffler" mean any device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or redesigned, and intended for use in assembling or fabricating a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, and any part intended only for use in such assembly or fabrication.

Rifles, carbines, revolvers, and pistols, to caliber .50 inclusive, combat shotguns, and shotguns with barrels less than 18 inches in length are included under Category I(a). Machineguns, submachineguns, machine pistols and fully automatic rifles to caliber .50 inclusive are included under Category I(b).

(Would you look at that, ammunition over .5 caliber is illegal!  Does this mean that paintballs (.68 caliber) are illegal??  NO!  A paintball isnt considered ammunition because a paintball gun isnt really a firearm therefor it is not controlled by the BATF)

Go to http://www.atf.treas.gov/pub/fire-explo_pub/complete.htm and see for yourself

 

P.S. do a search on "paintball".  NOTHING shows up.  In the list of laws that the BATF has about firearms, NOTHING shows up about the word paintball... what does that tell you?  The answer isn't nothing.



Edited by daveb333 - 09 June 2006 at 12:30pm
DjB
Back to Top
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
KRL Reincarnated?

Joined: 27 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it. 

Dave,

Please, if you are off your medications, get back on them.

Where are you located? Canada, Australia? Certainly can't be in the US? We do not register our guns here in the US with any federal government agency. The BATF controls some items such as fully automatic weapons, Explosives/destructive devises and silencers. And even then, if you pay the registration/licensing fees, then you can own such items.

Ya see, Dave, BATF is there to regulate criminal activities. Not harass law abiding citizens who have paid their licensing fees. Now if you own a silencer and haven't paid your licensing fees, you are no longer a law abiding citizen.

LMAO  see how stupid you are.  You claim u own a gun store?? lmao.  Fully auto/burst fire or ANY kind of mode which the gun shoots itself is illegal.  ONLY Semi auto is legal, and ONLY pump action shotguns are legal.  Dude, stop pulling stuff out of ur but.

Dave,

I thought this argument was completed, but it appears to be stuck in your craw. Again I'll hit you with the facts.

Any citizen of the U.S., who has no criminal record, may own a  machine gun IF HE PAYS THE LICENSING FEES TO THE BATF and has no suspicious activity uncovered in the intense background check done by the BATF when the application to buy the firearm is placed with them. The fee paid is there to cover the cost of the background check.

Semi-auto shotguns, not just pump guns, are extensively used in the US, both for hunting and skeet and trap competition...and require no federal licensing or registration.

Dave, you are an asinine little twit who cannot even recognize when his b**t has been kicked six ways from Sunday. This is a dead subject with every rebuttal to your point of view backed up with documentation from Federal regulations and links to those information sites.

One last point, one more time, silencers are illegal (home made or otherwise) unless registered and licensed with the BATF. Possession of an unregistered one, whether you own a firearm or a paintball marker or not, is illegal.

Back to Top
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Joined: 08 February 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 1:01pm
why did u kick up my old thread(2 months old and everyone has forgot) im only posting cuase its at the top of the page. r u still here trin to prove others wrong, i thought u didint care what other people thought....yet, ur back. if u keep posting and tring to correct ur mistakes why do u even come back to this forum, i wish someone could ban u, im sick of u trin to be better than everyone else.
Back to Top
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Joined: 02 December 2003
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 13330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 2:07pm
I hope your talking about dave and not bruce....
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Back to Top
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Joined: 13 December 2004
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 1015
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it. 

Dave,

Please, if you are off your medications, get back on them.

Where are you located? Canada, Australia? Certainly can't be in the US? We do not register our guns here in the US with any federal government agency. The BATF controls some items such as fully automatic weapons, Explosives/destructive devises and silencers. And even then, if you pay the registration/licensing fees, then you can own such items.

Ya see, Dave, BATF is there to regulate criminal activities. Not harass law abiding citizens who have paid their licensing fees. Now if you own a silencer and haven't paid your licensing fees, you are no longer a law abiding citizen.

LMAO  see how stupid you are.  You claim u own a gun store?? lmao.  Fully auto/burst fire or ANY kind of mode which the gun shoots itself is illegal.  ONLY Semi auto is legal, and ONLY pump action shotguns are legal.  Dude, stop pulling stuff out of ur but.

Dave,

I thought this argument was completed, but it appears to be stuck in your craw. Again I'll hit you with the facts.

Any citizen of the U.S., who has no criminal record, may own a  machine gun IF HE PAYS THE LICENSING FEES TO THE BATF and has no suspicious activity uncovered in the intense background check done by the BATF when the application to buy the firearm is placed with them. The fee paid is there to cover the cost of the background check.

Semi-auto shotguns, not just pump guns, are extensively used in the US, both for hunting and skeet and trap competition...and require no federal licensing or registration.

Dave, you are an asinine little twit who cannot even recognize when his b**t has been kicked six ways from Sunday. This is a dead subject with every rebuttal to your point of view backed up with documentation from Federal regulations and links to those information sites.

One last point, one more time, silencers are illegal (home made or otherwise) unless registered and licensed with the BATF. Possession of an unregistered one, whether you own a firearm or a paintball marker or not, is illegal.

you beat me to it. i was gonna say the semi auto shotgun part.
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Back to Top
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Joined: 09 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 10102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 3:56pm
Damn, this idiot is back again?
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it. 

Dave,

Please, if you are off your medications, get back on them.

Where are you located? Canada, Australia? Certainly can't be in the US? We do not register our guns here in the US with any federal government agency. The BATF controls some items such as fully automatic weapons, Explosives/destructive devises and silencers. And even then, if you pay the registration/licensing fees, then you can own such items.

Ya see, Dave, BATF is there to regulate criminal activities. Not harass law abiding citizens who have paid their licensing fees. Now if you own a silencer and haven't paid your licensing fees, you are no longer a law abiding citizen.

LMAO  see how stupid you are.  You claim u own a gun store?? lmao.  Fully auto/burst fire or ANY kind of mode which the gun shoots itself is illegal.  ONLY Semi auto is legal, and ONLY pump action shotguns are legal.  Dude, stop pulling stuff out of ur but.

Dave,

I thought this argument was completed, but it appears to be stuck in your craw. Again I'll hit you with the facts.

Any citizen of the U.S., who has no criminal record, may own a  machine gun IF HE PAYS THE LICENSING FEES TO THE BATF and has no suspicious activity uncovered in the intense background check done by the BATF when the application to buy the firearm is placed with them. The fee paid is there to cover the cost of the background check.

Semi-auto shotguns, not just pump guns, are extensively used in the US, both for hunting and skeet and trap competition...and require no federal licensing or registration.

Dave, you are an asinine little twit who cannot even recognize when his b**t has been kicked six ways from Sunday. This is a dead subject with every rebuttal to your point of view backed up with documentation from Federal regulations and links to those information sites.

One last point, one more time, silencers are illegal (home made or otherwise) unless registered and licensed with the BATF. Possession of an unregistered one, whether you own a firearm or a paintball marker or not, is illegal.

 

Just know that you are the one whos getting personal here, dcik head

 

Stop repeating yourself and listen to what im saying here...  answer this question before you say anything else, yes or no..   are motorcycle/automobile silencers illegal?

DjB
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:14pm

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Damn, this idiot is back again?

Excuse me?  keep talkin smack on the internet buddy, why dont u come up to me and say stuff like that to my face nerd

DjB
Back to Top
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
KRL Reincarnated?

Joined: 27 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:19pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

I hope your talking about dave and not bruce....

I am sure he meant Dave. PaintballPIMPIN and I carry on a friendly exchange of modification info all the time.



Edited by Bruce A. Frank - 09 June 2006 at 4:20pm
Back to Top
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Joined: 08 February 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:21pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

I hope your talking about dave and not bruce....

yup, talkin to dave. i wish he sould get a strike for bringin up a 2 month old thread, idk why hes back, he shoulda just stayed away, hes cuasing himself more grief then he is us, this is the forums for help, not bein a snotnosed lil punk.

and thanks for the coment bruce, im here to make friend, learn info, and help others who need it, not to deal with people like dave. 



Edited by PaintballPIMPIN - 09 June 2006 at 4:23pm
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:21pm

Originally posted by PaintballPIMPIN PaintballPIMPIN wrote:

why did u kick up my old thread(2 months old and everyone has forgot) im only posting cuase its at the top of the page. r u still here trin to prove others wrong, i thought u didint care what other people thought....yet, ur back. if u keep posting and tring to correct ur mistakes why do u even come back to this forum, i wish someone could ban u, im sick of u trin to be better than everyone else.

Im here to prove to the general public that silencers are legal, firearm silencers are illegal and paintball guns arn't silencers.  Im back cause the topic is being brought up over and over again and ignorant morons like you say the same thing over and over again regardless of how many ways they have been proved wrong, go ahead and ban be, i dont care cause the only reason im being hostile is because of immature kids like you who think they know everything, and everyone else is below them.  This is a forum ment for discussion.. not people telling other people who it is.. so ether listen to what other people have to say and consider them, or get the heck off of any forum you might come across.  Just because u think that you are right doesnt always mean you are, just because its the first thing u heard doesnt mean its correct and just because everyone else is saying something, doesnt mean thats the way it really is.

how bout instead of repeating yourself over and over agian, say something new that goes against what i just said, for example try and go against the quotes i copied from the BATF website and tell me there fake or wrong or something.  Cause if that were the case, that would be the only way that would make paintball silencers/mufflers illegal.

I come onto these forums open minded and willing to discuss.  But kids like you are close minded and have 1 thing to say and thats it, you simply think that your above everyone, and you cant get it out of your head that being close minded like that simply makes you below everyone else (whom isn't close minded).

DjB
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by PaintballPIMPIN PaintballPIMPIN wrote:

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

I hope your talking about dave and not bruce....

yup, talkin to dave. i wish he sould get a strike for bringin up a 2 month old thread, idk why hes back, he shoulda just stayed away, hes cuasing himself more grief then he is us, this is the forums for help, not bein a snotnosed lil punk.

I was on vacation in lebanon, why dont u ignore the fact that its an older thread and PROVE ME WRONG!!  Settle this once and for all and say something intelligent!  Ive proved every fact on this thread that you have stated wrong!

DjB
Back to Top
daveb333 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Joined: 09 January 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 80
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:28pm
Lol machine guns are illegal to any normal citizin in the U.S.  Look it up in the link that i posted at the top of the page
DjB
Back to Top
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Joined: 09 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 10102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Damn, this idiot is back again?

Excuse me?  keep talkin smack on the internet buddy, why dont u come up to me and say stuff like that to my face nerd

Except I wont, because you aren't worth my time.

Back to Top
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Joined: 08 February 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:33pm

dude, im friken 13 years old and am more mature than u. i dont like telling people my age cuase they may treat me dif, i wanna be treated with respect like i treat everyone else that treats me with respect.

if u dont care about bein baned why r u still here, this was over and everyone wouldnt of remembered, now its back and ur trin to prove other people wrong, instead of sayin "hey, u may be right, but i have some facts and links to dif sights that may profide u with more info explaining that a part of ur statement was wrong". that would be the mature way of saying it instead of tring to stick out and and try to prove that ur right. so what if ur right, u dont need to be a d*** about it.

Back to Top
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 November 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1383
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

Just know that you are the one whos getting personal here, dcik head


Noone else caught this filter dodge?  That's against forum rules Dave. 


BTW, machine guns are not illegal, if you have a license for them, which any "normal" citizen can aquire if they live in the right place.




Edited by FyreFly - 09 June 2006 at 4:51pm

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
Back to Top
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Joined: 08 February 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:55pm
nice eyes, i didnt even see that....is there a moderator in the house??
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.142 seconds.