FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sssshhhhh quiet!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:52pm

What do you mean by "retreat."

And the weight difference ia almost zero.

RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 2:55pm
man dave u keep tryin to prone hybrid wrong but your just makin yourself look dumb... anyways i would say a 14 in whisper or j&j ceramic would be your best bet... i myself would say the j&j is the better of the 2 because ive never shot a whisper but i have only heard good things about the whisper barrel
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
daveb333 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language & Attitude 6/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:27pm

WOULD YOU GUYS STOP **edited**ING BOTHERING ME!  EVERY GODAM POST I MAKE YOUR ON MY A**!  I HAVE 4 YEARS PAINTBALL CAPTAIN EXPERIENCE.  NOT TO MENTION GETTING TRAINED BY AN EX-PRO. 

How bout you let the person who created the post reply to what i have to say, instead of stupid troublemakers like you!!!

Im not trying to prove hybrid wrong, im trying to give PaintballPIMPIN some advice here!!  How bout you stop spamming the S*** out of everyones forums!

Edited by daveb333 - 10 April 2006 at 10:30pm
DjB
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

What do you mean by "retreat."

And the weight difference ia almost zero.

By retreat i mean like get back into your cover.

Its not that big of a weight difference, unless you get like a carbon fiber one or something, than its a very noticable difference.. sorry i just worded it wrong

DjB
daveb333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveb333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:50pm

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it.  Seriously think about what your saying.  Have you ever heard an eclipse gun shot?  If you had a silencer on that gun it wouldnt do anything... cause it doesnt make enough noise as it is!  So why cant you make the tippmann as quiet as that?? 

Please give me a good reason to why you guys say that silencers are illegal!  Dont just get all personal and attack me cause im disagreeing with you.  Make some kinda reasonable argument!  Im not just some kinda trouble maker with nothing better to do but to disagree with everyone and yell at everyone.  I didnt participate in this forum to argue and cause troubal either.  I came to discuss the game and help people in need, and vice versa.

DjB
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by daveb333 daveb333 wrote:

WOULD YOU GUYS STOP **edited**ING BOTHERING ME!  EVERY GODAM POST I MAKE YOUR ON MY A**!  I HAVE 4 YEARS PAINTBALL CAPTAIN EXPERIENCE.  NOT TO MENTION GETTING TRAINED BY AN EX-PRO. 

How bout you let the person who created the post reply to what i have to say, instead of stupid troublemakers like you!!!

Im not trying to prove hybrid wrong, im trying to give PaintballPIMPIN some advice here!!  How bout you stop spamming the S*** out of everyones forums!

Dave,

If you do not control your language you are going to get at least one strike...3 and you are off the forums. If you keep loosing your temper and can't keep a clean mouth you are probably better off somewhere else.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:28pm

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it.  Seriously think about what your saying.  Have you ever heard an eclipse gun shot?  If you had a silencer on that gun it wouldnt do anything... cause it doesnt make enough noise as it is!  So why cant you make the tippmann as quiet as that?? 

Please give me a good reason to why you guys say that silencers are illegal!  Dont just get all personal and attack me cause im disagreeing with you.  Make some kinda reasonable argument!  Im not just some kinda trouble maker with nothing better to do but to disagree with everyone and yell at everyone.  I didnt participate in this forum to argue and cause troubal either.  I came to discuss the game and help people in need, and vice versa.

Dave,

I have posted this numerous times now. The BATF does not care whether you own a gun or not. The silencer is the controlled item. It is illegal (that means there is a law against it) to manufacture or own a silencer if you have not paid the $200 fee to license it. A silencer has to be licensed to be legal. It does not have to be mounted on a gun or a paintball marker to be illegal. If it is not licensed it is illegal. If you own no guns or markers but you still own an un-licensed silencer you are subject to arrest for possessing an illegal devise!

Man, I cannot say it any clearer. The LAW says the silencer is the controlled devise. Not the gun, the silencer!

FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:50pm

Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it.

I have 8 various firearms in my house right now, from shotguns on up to assault rifles and not a single one is registered with the BATF.   Your getting confused with background checks, which are not the same as having to register them with the gov't.  Even background checks are only for certain assault weapons and handguns.  Any idiot can go down to WalMart today and buy a new shotgun or rifle.  But if you need ammo too, you have to buy the weapon, bring it out to your car, and go back in for the ammo.  They won't sell you both a firearm and ammo at the same time!

Edited by FyreFly - 10 April 2006 at 11:51pm

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:13am

Heres another final argument about silencers and paintballs being actual firearms..  Do you have to register/license your paintball gun to the BATF?  Cause if you dont... that means that it is not a gun, and the BATF doesnt make rules about it. 

Dave,

Please, if you are off your medications, get back on them.

Where are you located? Canada, Australia? Certainly can't be in the US? We do not register our guns here in the US with any federal government agency. The BATF controls some items such as fully automatic weapons, Explosives/destructive devises and silencers. And even then, if you pay the registration/licensing fees, then you can own such items.

Ya see, Dave, BATF is there to regulate criminal activities. Not harass law abiding citizens who have paid their licensing fees. Now if you own a silencer and haven't paid your licensing fees, you are no longer a law abiding citizen.

Edited by Bruce A. Frank - 11 April 2006 at 1:20am
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

Originally posted by PaintballPIMPIN PaintballPIMPIN wrote:

is there any way to quiet my sppedball tippmann 98c? i havn't seen or read on this in a while.i have everything speedball except the e-grip that i am going to make fit in my old style gun and a better barrel/ but seriously i have everything except those for speedball witch are like the only 2 things i have left.anything else besides qiuting the sear, and lpk?(NOT GETTING E-BOLT)

A heavily ported long (14" or more) barrel with very small porting holes.

Dont go over 14".....

Originally posted by FyreFly FyreFly wrote:

LPK, if you don't have it.

yup, got it. don't u think the 14in barrel to to big for speedball? i thought of a 12in is speedball. what do you mean about heavily ported?.689 for caliber, is that what u mean?

Hevily ported = lots of holes in it.

And no, 14 is what some prefer for speedball. It shoots the exact same as a 12, but you have 2 extra inches to push in the bunkers with.
Ruska View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Rhymes with ... er, Tuska!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:33am

WOULD YOU GUYS STOP **edited**ING
BOTHERING ME!  EVERY GODAM POST I MAKE YOUR ON MY A**!  I HAVE 4
YEARS PAINTBALL CAPTAIN EXPERIENCE.  NOT TO MENTION GETTING
TRAINED BY AN EX-PRO. 

How bout you let the person who created the post reply to what i have
to say, instead of stupid troublemakers like you!!!

Im not trying to prove hybrid wrong, im trying to give PaintballPIMPIN
some advice here!!  How bout you stop spamming the S*** out of
everyones forums!

Calm down or leave. Seriously, you're flying off the handle at nothing,
trying to prove someone wrong, who isnt. I've never heard of anyone
prefering 10"s, but I almost always hear 14". They arent spamming, they
are pointing out their perfectly valid points which you cant seem to
manage. Dont try to use your 4 years playing experience to impress
people on this forum who have played just as long, and in most cases
longer.
Step back and calm down, try to give reason more than "zomg no, the pro
said!!!"

*edit*
Silencers are illegal.

Edited by Ruska - 11 April 2006 at 1:35am
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 10:01am

yeah, i have a new cpro barrel on my 2002 tippmann 98c its 12in, so everyone here would rather have me get a 14in, if so what would be better for the buck cuase im down in the dumps with money would an e-bolt quiet if down with a qev? cause im lookin for 1.

p.s. no more flamming, dave just relax, everyone else, i want helpful information not an online jerry springer, even though that would be kinda cool, o well.

MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:56pm
I love guns, I own 2 deer riffles and 4 shotguns and a 357 mag and a bunch of 22.s and a musket ......... Silencers. They are so not for paintball. Even real guns don't need a Silencer unless there owned by Jack Baurer or James Bond. Besides if you realy want one just make one and use it at your house. But its your tail if you get cought. The government will come and cap you..... while your sleeping. With there MP5s with Silencers. So IMO wouldn't do it unless you want the FBI to put a cap in your face.
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:58pm
 ^^ Ebolt would deffinatly but IMO to much money. I got a 14"whisper barrel and I think you should try one out, There good barrels for a good price.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 7:51pm
gracias munker hunter, thats what i was looking for(2nd one, not about silencers)
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 11:59pm

yeah, i have a new cpro barrel on my 2002 tippmann 98c its 12in

What barrel do you have now??  When I first read this I thought for a minute you had a CP brand barrel on your 98, then I realized you were referring to the Custom Pro. 

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
CIA356 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIA356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:10am
I have always found my all american 2 piece to be fairly quiet, but I wouldn't look for a barrel that will make you quiet. You won't find enough of a difference to make it worth the extra cash.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 10:06am
yeah i have the custom pro 12in and i want to know a good barrel for under $50?
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 11:29pm
Custom Pro 12in?  Is that the stock Tippmann Werks Barrel??  No good, get something else!!

Looking for something affordable?  J&J Ceramic!!  Amazing barrel and if you look REALLY hard, you might be able to find it for as low as $35.  

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:32am
sweat, il look out for one, any others??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic