FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are your fears?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:15pm
Extinction... 

but really... I'm afraid of Frogs.
paintballnick13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballnick13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:24pm
Im afraid of falling from some kind of height. Im not scared to go up there im just scared about falling. Its kinda weird.
Nick
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:47pm
Well I have a really odd one, not because of the fear but because of the circumstances.  I'm afraid of "falling" as most of you put it, heights on an open platform, here is the wierd thing:  I fly with my door open a lot of the time.  Unlatched, that is, sometimes open enough to wear I can clearly see through the opening..  Mostly its just because it gets hot in the cockpit.  (yes, IJM, I know that I'm not supposed to)

Secondly, like some of you I can't stand dark places behind me.  I really get on edge if I'm sitting somewhere and there is a really dark place behind me or to my side.  I especially can't stand it if I'm alone.

Thirdly, I don't like being out of my room alone in the house.  It just gets me on edge to be walking around the house knowing that I'm alone. 

Fourth, walking outside of my house at night to one of the cars.  I know it sounds stupid, but there are woods all around, and at night it gets pretty creepy, especially with all the deer.  Imaging walking outside alone, almost  no light with dark woods all around you and you see one or two sets of eyes. 

Edited by WGP guy2 - 28 March 2006 at 10:51pm
PBalla2242 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBalla2242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:57pm
seeing/potentially getting into a car accident. The sounds, smells, and outcomes are never good. i've been in too many close calls, and know too many hurt or kiled in accidents. adding to that, driving near/surrounded by big trucks on the orad can be a little uneasy too.

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster."
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:12am
Needles.
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:23am
Water when it's dark out, it turns black and you cant see anything underneath. Death of a family member, and the complete and total destruction of the entire universe, that encompasses(SP?) everything that you need wory about.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:28am
just not being able to breathe
whether that means swimming or small spaces or etc
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:39am
honestlly.... i cringe at moments of slow painful things in movies... i'm an eagle scout, but afriad of knives... not when i use em... but when other people are using them.  razor blades... needles... stabbings...

and of course my freakin house when i'm home alone and it's dark... we have an old house... 100+ years old now.  and its just creepy...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:43am
i hate old houses at night. just plain creepy.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:07am
I have a fear of people hating me. Which ends up in me thinking they hate me so I avoid them. Thus making them hate me.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:19am

Ok... this might come back to haunt me but...

1. Im afraid of heights

2. Not being able to breath

3 Spiders and snakes

4.My friends with guns (trust me if you knew them, that would make a lot of sence)

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE THí WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:25am
Drowning

Or any other slow death.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:12pm
Insects.  All of them.  I absolutely can't go in a room where I know there's going to be some sort of insect in there.

Very small spaces.

Not being able to save myself.

Physical deformities.

Addiction.

Mold.

I think those are all the big ones.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:13pm
Drowning.
Needles.
Heights, which, Im wierd with this one. Im ok bieng on the roof of my own house, and I can look over the ledge and everything. But I freak out when I go to the mall and lean over the railing on the second floor and look down.
Small spaces, but only when their so small that I cant move at all or barely breath, I really freak out then. But Im ok with small rooms or elevators.
When I was little I was really afraid of bieng abducted, I think I watched too many alien movies as a kid.
Getting in a car accident and losing a limb, or going blind, or deaf, or something like that. Id actually rather lose a leg than an arm though.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:13pm
Not afraid of spiders, but I really REALLY dotn want to be aroudn them, look at them or anything to do with them.

When in Texas a couple of years ago I was cleaning my uncles truck when out of the corner of my eye I saw a tarantula walking towards me. It starttled me, so I started walking away.. and it RAN after me! Friggin things sure can move and jump!

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:00pm

Man, there ain't no way I am going to give mine.

Just what I need, to give you lunatics ammunition!!!

Just because crap happens, NEVER encourage it with a laxitive!

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:04pm
I'm afraid of truckers...

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:05pm

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

I'm afraid of truckers...

Interesting you say that ...

Here is what  I saw out in Wyoming yesterday.

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:06pm
Nuns,
people calling my house when I'm home alone.
Ynnekdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ynnekdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:15pm
The fourth floor of my school is possibly the scariest place I have ever been. I have some pictures...

My school used to be an orphanage long ago. There was a fire there a few days before Christmas that killed many young orphaned children. It's extremely eerie, there are still even graves of children there.

Then

Now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic