Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Immigrantion Issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:33pm
I just read all 8 pages, and it helps me remember why I do not engage in most of the posts on here. Anyhow please read and enjoy...(link not working, but I posted text)

Marchers say gringos, not illegals, have to go
Activists turn tables, offer no amnesty for 'non-indigenous' on 'our continent'
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=49482

WASHINGTON While debates about guest-worker programs for illegal aliens take place in the corridors of power, in the streets of America's big cities no amnesty is being offered by activists calling for the expulsion of most U.S. citizens from their own country.

While politicians debate the fate of some 12 million people residing in the U.S. illegally, the Mexica Movement, one of the organizers of the mass protest in Los Angeles this week, has already decided it is the "non-indigenous," white, English-speaking U.S. citizens of European descent who have to leave what they call "our continent."

The pictures and captions tell the story.

"This is our continent, not yours!" exclaimed one banner.

"We are indigenous! The only owners of this continent!" said another.

"If you think I'm illegal because I'm a Mexican, learn the true history, because I'm in my homeland," read another sign.

"One of the more negative parts of the march was when American flags were passed out to make sure the marchers were looked on as part of 'America,'" said the group's commentary on the L.A. rally.

Both Rep. James Sensebrenner, R-Wis., chairman of the House Judiciary Committee and a proponent of tougher border security, and California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger were caricatured as Nazis by the group on its posters and banners.

The group insists the indigenous people of the continent were the victims of genocide a campaign of extermination that killed, according to one citation, 95 percent of their population, or 33 million people. Another citation on the same website claims the toll was 70 million to 100 million.

The only solution, says the Mexica Movement, is to expel the invaders of the last 500 years, force them to pay reparations and return the continent to its rightful heirs.

The platform of the group illustrates the diverse and sometimes extreme agendas of those participating in the mass mobilizations that have been seen largely as protests against efforts to curb illegal immigration.

Some of those involved, including the Mexica Movement, have much bigger goals than stopping a piece of legislation before Congress.

The Mexica Movement has big issues with many other equally radical groups participating in the massive, united-front rallies. The group makes a point of distinguishing its goals and objectives from others, such as the separatist Aztlan Movement.

Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs, is regarded in Chicano folklore as an area that includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas. The movement seeks to create a sovereign, Spanish-speaking state, "Republica del Norte," or the Republic of the North, that would combine the American Southwest with the northern Mexican states and eventually merge with Mexico.

A group called "La Voz de Aztlan," the Voice of Aztlan, identifies Mexicans in the U.S. as "America's Palestinians." Many Mexicans see themselves as part of a transnational ethnic group known as "La Raza," the race. A May editorial on the website, with a dateline of Los Angeles, Alta California, declares that "both La Raza and the Palestinians have been displaced by invaders that have utilized military means to conquer and occupy our territories."

Others in the coalition hope to see a "reconquest" of the American southwest by Mexico. This would not likely take place through military action, they say, but rather through a slow process of migration both legal and illegal.

Edited by CarbineKid - 29 March 2006 at 11:37pm
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:39pm
Meh, they are ilegles because they jumped the border. They can protest all they want. Now i hope the bill passes.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:04am
woah, who let carbinekid out of his cage?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Gabster08 Gabster08 wrote:

Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

yesturday our school had a walk out, not supprising to me a overwelming majority of the people had no clue what they where walking out for. when they walked out they where supposed to go protest in front of the state capital building, i only know of one person who was protesting infront of the capital, and that person didnt walk out during the walk out he stayed finished school then went. on the news last night they interviewed people who where protesting, it was horable because many of the people (21 or older in this group) didnt know what they where protesting. i support they're right to protest, but not when they dont know they're reason for protesting, so today im wearing a sticker that says "ingorance will not prevail" meaning that they should be educated about what they are protesting, before they protest.

i am guessing u live in dc. what school do you go to.

sorry dont live in D.C., you'll notice i said State Capital Building and D.C. isnt a State... anyway i go to Cesar Chavez High School here in Arizona. a news station interviewed Chavez's Brother and said his brother woulds have condemed the acts of these ignorant people (not a direct quote).

Pump Scout those arnt pictures of the walk out. i'll see if a friend of mine got pictures since the majority of Students walked out during the second lunch and im in first lunch.

i've heard as many as 700 people left, i'm going to say maybe 10% went to the capital and that is a high estimat the rest when to the park and smoked pot. another walk out is planned for friday, and again april 10th, i'm making a bigger sticker and i'm going to wear it everyday.

Edited by cadet_sergeant - 30 March 2006 at 9:02am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:11am

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Meh, they are ilegles because they jumped the border. They can protest all they want. Now i hope the bill passes.
if "the bill" that you speak of is H.R.4437 you should read the bill. i've heard that McCain and Kennedy co-sponcered a bill thats much better, i havent looked into it yet because i've been spending a lot of time on school work but friday evening im going to look it up.

sorry for having to post twice i dont got skills like Mbro.

Edited by cadet_sergeant - 30 March 2006 at 9:11am
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:55am

i've heard as many as 700 people left, i'm going to say maybe 10% went to the capital and that is a high estimat the rest when to the park and smoked pot. another walk out is planned for friday, and again april 10th, i'm making a bigger sticker and i'm going to wear it everyday.

You'll make a great investigative reporter some day.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

i've heard as many as 700 people left, i'm going to say maybe 10% went to the capital and that is a high estimat the rest when to the park and smoked pot. another walk out is planned for friday, and again april 10th, i'm making a bigger sticker and i'm going to wear it everyday.

You'll make a great investigative reporter some day.
ok Hades i'll give it to you, not all 630 went and smoked pot, it was around 50 across the street in the park at the track homes and another 150 at the park east of our school. the 50 was viewed by my brother who stayed home that day because he is sick. the 150 at the park is an estimate from my uncle, a cop who works in this area of Phoenix. like i said i've heard as many as 700, but i didnt whitness this myself. a lot of people left then stood in the parking lot and eventualy left or came back into school. by brother also said there was a lot of traffic (unusually high) between 11:00 and 1:30... then its pretty normal to have heavy traffic after 1:30 because school lets out soon after that. i imagine a lot of people went home or to some one elses house.
darkSIDEofMOON View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Language/Disrespect 9/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkSIDEofMOON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:35am

if "the bill" that you speak of is H.R.4437 you should read the bill. i've heard that McCain and Kennedy co-sponcered a bill thats much better, i havent looked into it yet because i've been spending a lot of time on school work but friday evening im going to look it up.

yes they did support a bill that is alot better but imo not good enough.  many of you are not from Hispanic decent and many more probably know little about what is going on.  that is why it is easy to say "pass the bill."  yet it is hard to understand how people say this when their daily lives depend on these people.  and it is also hard to imagine how many of these people support a racist bill. 

yes racist bill.  sure not every person that comes into the country is a mexican, latin, cuban, etc decent.  many are from asian countries or middle eastern (very very few).  but the fact is that this bill is aimed at the majority of the people already here in the US and the people coming into the US.  rather than make new policies and BETTER policies, white people that know nothing about what is going on say "pass the bill."  i wish that all the illegal people would just leave for a week and watch the US economy slowly start to take a down fall.  **edited** just looking at my resturant, we would be down to 2 cooks (back of the house people of course). 

now if you really think that this bill is going to pass and that these illegals are just going to go away, i am afraid to say, you don't live in this world. 

seriously, how hard is it to just come up with a bill that makes some progress forward?  **edited** this conservative government that bush has implemented. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by darkSIDEofMOON darkSIDEofMOON wrote:

yes they did support a bill that is alot better but imo not good enough.  many of you are not from Hispanic decent and many more probably know little about what is going on.  that is why it is easy to say "pass the bill."  yet it is hard to understand how people say this when their daily lives depend on these people.  and it is also hard to imagine how many of these people support a racist bill. 

yes racist bill.  sure not every person that comes into the country is a mexican, latin, cuban, etc decent.  many are from asian countries or middle eastern (very very few).  but the fact is that this bill is aimed at the majority of the people already here in the US and the people coming into the US.  rather than make new policies and BETTER policies, white people that know nothing about what is going on say "pass the bill."  i wish that all the illegal people would just leave for a week and watch the US economy slowly start to take a down fall.  **edited** just looking at my resturant, we would be down to 2 cooks (back of the house people of course). 

now if you really think that this bill is going to pass and that these illegals are just going to go away, i am afraid to say, you don't live in this world. 

seriously, how hard is it to just come up with a bill that makes some progress forward?  **edited** this conservative government that bush has implemented. 

1. i dont support H.R.4437 because it will criminalize everyone
  2. i dont support McCains/ Kennedy bill strictly because i dont know what i says
  3. i support guest worker programs and programs that will allow productive Illegals to stay in our counrty.

there are a lot of good people that were not able to live in this coutry legaly, and i cant blame them for wanting to come here. how ever there are legal and illegal ways to do it and i prefer that they come legaly, both for there benifit (higher wages, better treatment ect.) and ours.

as you said passing the bill wont solve the problem and i agree, but blaming Bush when Republicans hold the majority in both houses is wrong. if you dont like it make things change, help a canidate you support with his campain, or respectfully oposse the other canidate, saying profaine words wont help you. just trying to help you out.

Edited by cadet_sergeant - 30 March 2006 at 3:00pm
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:57pm
Well, if they are going to call for the expulsion of every white person of euro decent, i have to give them the middle finger and make their parents fellons. Thats how it goes.

But when i think about it, i love the idea of making imigration a little easier, but not letting everyone and their grandmother in.

If youve been in jail or prison, our country should be closed to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic