Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Immigrantion Issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

The chance of myself or anyone being attacked by a terrorist are very slim.

How about the chances of you being affected by the crappy economy after another terrorist attack that gets us involved in the middle east and borks the oil industry?
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:42pm

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Gab, your an Idiot.

lol i know. i cant help it. it comes naturally.

Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

The chance of myself or anyone being attacked by a terrorist are very slim.
How about the chances of you being affected by the crappy economy after another terrorist attack that gets us involved in the middle east and borks the oil industry?
Who cares about the Middle east? We can drill in Texas and Alaska instead of pretending to be protecting the wilderness instead of saving it for after the oil in the middle east is used up.

And since we are trying to find other alternatives, I dont see that to be that big of a risk.

Plus I am already paying nearly 3 dollars a gallon for gas. If I had to pay 20 for millions of people to live better lives, so be it.

Edited by Hades - 28 March 2006 at 9:46pm
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:35pm

I go away for a couple of hours...

I would respond to posts, but frankly the ignorance in the last 4 pages has given me a headache...!

djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:20am
I think this debate can be ended very easily. The term ILLEGAL should be enough for people to get people thinking the RIGHT way.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:54am

yesturday our school had a walk out, not supprising to me a overwelming majority of the people had no clue what they where walking out for. when they walked out they where supposed to go protest in front of the state capital building, i only know of one person who was protesting infront of the capital, and that person didnt walk out during the walk out he stayed finished school then went. on the news last night they interviewed people who where protesting, it was horable because many of the people (21 or older in this group) didnt know what they where protesting. i support they're right to protest, but not when they dont know they're reason for protesting, so today im wearing a sticker that says "ingorance will not prevail" meaning that they should be educated about what they are protesting, before they protest.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:55am

Originally posted by djrox djrox wrote:

I think this debate can be ended very easily. The term ILLEGAL should be enough for people to get people thinking the RIGHT way.

Ok...

So - in Afghanistan (and elsewhere) it is illegal for a Muslim to convert to Christianity. This is a capital crime, punishable by death.

I presume you agree that we should execute all Christians in Afghanistan?

In 1955 it was illegal for black people to sit in the front of the bus - I presume you agree that Rosa Parks was just a common criminal?

The point is rather obvious to anybody with a brain - just because something is illegal doesn't mean that it is wrong, any more than legality makes it right.

That's not to say that laws should be ignored, but it is silly to declare the discussion over just because of a current law.

Templar Knight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Templar Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:56am

I have'nt read all 8 pages of coments yet. One thing I see here is we need to stop all illegal immergrants, no one seems to be saying, help them up to a better standard of life in our country. I don't hear any one talking about the people who hire them, except that they will be hurt by it, should'nt the people who hire illegals be made to suffer also, they are breaking the law just as much as the immigrants. They kmow it is wrong from the hand shake, yet they have thier bottom line to think about, I would realy like to give thier bottom line a swift kick.

And lets think how the true immigrant with famly feels, take a walk in thier shoes, you have mouths to feed and you now there is not enough jobs in your country to take care of them, you need to go where the money is. We as americans even to this, we jump from job to job to make a  better life, now add in the facter that you now it is illegal, you don't want to to it but you must you have a sick child you LOVE with all your heart, you need to take of them. You have to keep an eye out fo rthe law you scury like a mouse in the shadows, yet once you were a respected person. Do you know how this can feel, SO LETS NOT HURT THE BUSINESSES WHO KNOWINGLY HIRE THEM, LETS NOT FIND A WAY TO BRING THE HONEST ILLEGAL WHO WANTS  TO BE APART OF OUR WORLD AND COUNTRY TO A BETTER LEVAL, LIVING LIKE THIS MUST TRULY SUCK FOR ANYONE WHO AS MORALS AND A CONCOINCE, (YES I KNOW I'M AM RAISING MY VOICE RIGHT NOW).

I'M TIRED OF HEARING THAT ALL ILLEAGALS ARE BAD AND NEED TO BE SENT BACK, I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE AND CRY WHEN THEY TELL THE HOROR STORIES, HAVE TO HIDE OUT IN CELLER, LIVE IN BARNS, HAVING TO PUT GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THEIR KIDS, THIS IS ALL IN TEIR HOME COUNTRIES.

PEOLPE STEP UP HELP THE ONES WHO TRULY COME HERE WITH THE INTENT TO BE APART OF THE USA, ALL OF ARE ROOTS AIN THIS COUNTRTY COME FROM BIENG ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. 

These are my OPIONS and THERE will BE more.

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:34pm

Our borders are a joke and we are simply begging for a repeat of 9/11 or worse but ignoring the problem.

I have no problem with immigration. That is how this nation became what it is today, by being the melting pot of the world.

I do not fault someone who wants a better life. I know I would certainly srive for that same goal in that position.

However, we MUST stop turning a blind eye to literally MILLIONS of illegal, unregistered aliens that are swarming over our borders.

The immigration system certainly needs an overhaul, have no doubt.

However, until that occurs, the present policies and laws MUST BE UPHELD.

To not do so invites anarchy, damages our national economy and threatens our national security.

I wish I had the article in front of me, because I know Clark will ask for it, but a very large number of aliens coming across the Mexican border are from other, non-hispanic countries.

Our borders are hemmoraging, and this wound must be closed and the immigration polices re-evaluated to stabilize this situation.

Some of the most angry people in this situation? Immigrants who did it the right way, at great personal sacrifice who see others simply sneak across the border and blend into the masses.

This government can scream bloody murder about national security, but unless you have a controllable, secure border, it's a joke to call yourself a "country" or "nation".

FLAME ON!

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

I wish I had the article in front of me, because I know Clark will ask for it, but a very large number of aliens coming across the Mexican border are from other, non-hispanic countries.

Heh - I won't ask for the article, since I have read the same thing several places myself.  It's mostly Mexicans, of course, but loads of people from all over the world come across the borders, both North and South.  And, actually, if I were going to sneak across, I would come from the North, since that border is completely unguarded.  As long as you don't do it during hunting season, it is perfectly safe to come down through Wisconsin or Michigan.

kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:04pm
10%of the illegals that make it across the border are troublemakers. now thats a lot of troublemakers. i think we should at least enforce it a little more.
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

yesturday our school had a walk out, not supprising to me a overwelming majority of the people had no clue what they where walking out for. when they walked out they where supposed to go protest in front of the state capital building, i only know of one person who was protesting infront of the capital, and that person didnt walk out during the walk out he stayed finished school then went. on the news last night they interviewed people who where protesting, it was horable because many of the people (21 or older in this group) didnt know what they where protesting. i support they're right to protest, but not when they dont know they're reason for protesting, so today im wearing a sticker that says "ingorance will not prevail" meaning that they should be educated about what they are protesting, before they protest.

i bet you 90% of those people dont even know what theyre doing. theyre just doing it to get out of class. amen to what you said!
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:07pm

Originally posted by kuhndog599 kuhndog599 wrote:

10%of the illegals that make it across the border are troublemakers. now thats a lot of troublemakers. i think we should at least enforce it a little more.

True, true, but could that not be said for home-grown troublemakers as well?

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:37pm

i am guessing u live in dc. what school do you go to.

Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by kuhndog599 kuhndog599 wrote:

Source?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:02pm

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

I would come from the North, since that border is completely unguarded. 

I managed to take a wrong turn in Maine a few years ago and once all the radio stations turned to French I quickly found out I'd crossed the border without even knowing it. I did however see one border patrol truck on the way back. He was driving along between two logging trucks I was passing(I was doing well over 100mph, having clear straight roads and no authority figures in sight) and as far as I know he never tried to pull me over or do anything. Maybe he just couldn't catch me in a ford ranger.

I believe a few of the hijackers came in through Canada.

Edited by rednekk98 - 29 March 2006 at 9:08pm
Pump Scout View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pump Scout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:34pm

Are these pics of the walkout?

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:38pm
Man, good. Who cares, i know a couple people that are convicted felons, its not as bad as it seems...

Lol. Just kidding, their lives are over.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:38pm
That is a really cool photo.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:14pm
hway yeah we are beggin  for another 9 11
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic