FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just dont get it...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:49pm
No the UN sanctions against his WMDs. We thought he had them, he was telling his buddies he had them to keep them inline.

Basicaly, he had a gun in his coat pocket. And we said ok then, and shot him dead. But we checked his coap pocket and it was his finger.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Originally posted by Gabster08 Gabster08 wrote:

u dont believe me i wasnt there wen it happened but after i was crossing the bridge and i got a real good look. hey Dbib i live in tenlytown.

Tenytown? Man.. I had church stuff at the national cathedral, i had to walk all the way from the cathedral to tenlytown to catch the metro. Awsome.

hey when u were walking towards the metro and like right when u got there did u notice a brick house like on a corner?

Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:51pm

No the UN sanctions against his WMDs. We thought he had them, he was telling his buddies he had them to keep them inline.

Basicaly, he had a gun in his coat pocket. And we said ok then, and shot him dead. But we checked his coap pocket and it was his finger.

There's a lot of convincing evidence he sent his stuff into Syria. We KNOW he had chemical and bio programs at least as recently as the late 90s.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:52pm

u dont believe me i wasnt there wen it happened but after i was crossing the bridge and i got a real good look. hey Dbib i live in tenlytown.
Tenytown? Man.. I had church stuff at the national cathedral, i had to walk all the way from the cathedral to tenlytown to catch the metro. Awsome.

hey when u were walking towards the metro and like right when u got there did u notice a brick house like on a corner?

Yeah, stores too.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:53pm
yea well i live in that brick house. lol. right on the corner, there is like a wooden fence. and umm new like million dollar houses right next to me.
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:55pm
HAHA. Damn, thats actualy kinda awesome. I know people that live in that area. There was this big thing in that area, thats kinda cool.
Mephistopheles View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
DELETED!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mephistopheles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:57pm
Personally I do think he has "WMD's" stashed. It's a bloody desert, the guy has a lot of land to bury stuff in. And had plenty of time to hide them thanks to Bush going to the UN saying "we're goin in." Should've just skipped the UN all together, I don't like those guys any ways.

WMDs aside Iraq didn't harbor and aid terrorists. Iran does. Saudi Arabia does. That was the key reason behind the war being taken to Iraq in the first place. It was all just very good political manipulation.

Well scratch that, now Iraq DOES have terrorists there. Democracy, ha right. That just won't work there.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:57pm
big thing? like wat the new opening of that smoothie place? or something totally different. but yea i love living here, i live close to everything.
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:59pm
Course, their domacry is a sham basicaly, i think they vote because they want a saddam from their tribe in power.

Now like there was this big involving some friends.

Edited by DBibeau855 - 22 March 2006 at 10:59pm
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:01pm
ohh, yea cool, dupont is just as fun. in ways. wait was there like a party or something. cuz if there was i migh have heard u guyz.

Edited by Gabster08 - 22 March 2006 at 11:03pm
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:03pm
You might have. The ambulances came.

And yeah, dupont is fun, if you dont mind homosexuals.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:05pm

sorry i cant stand them.lol. i am never down there, its either like george town, or somewhere else, like bethesda or somewhere.

Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:05pm
Ha, man you live in my back yard dude.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:06pm
lol, thats cool, wat a coincidence. wat were the chances. do u go to school here, GW? or are u out of school.

Edited by Gabster08 - 22 March 2006 at 11:08pm
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:08pm
Pretty good actualy. There are a lot of us on here from Maryland DC and Virginia. Especialy virginia.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:09pm
yea alot from virginia, and MD. hey where do u play. PB. which feilds?
Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:10pm
I dont play anymore. But back int he day i played at powerhouse and pevs.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:10pm
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Gabster08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabster08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:12pm

I dont play anymore. But back int he day i played at powerhouse and pevs.

arnet u like 21? why did u quit. and where is power house. i have been to pevs, i love that place.

Setup:
Super Blue Nexus Ego
Ul barrel
45/45 pmi
vlocity
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:12pm
ZOMG SHOOT TEH TERRURIST!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic