FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some random pics of my cars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:22pm
no lol. i put that in all my cars that sit. it absorbs all the moisture in the air and prevents mold and bad smell
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:25pm
Whoa for real? That's crazy.

Edited by Jack Carver - 22 March 2006 at 11:28pm
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:27pm
yea when i brought my sho home (sold it) it smelled like rat poop and mold and a week or two of the charcoal and a cleaning took the smell out
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:21am

Originally posted by zak zak wrote:

not yet. i bought it totaled and green and took it where it is now, i need a set of tires and struts to get the paper work done and get it titled. then 4.10s are goin in the rear, its getting a full exhuast, CAI, underdrive pulleys and some sort of chip/tune. and maybe cams. i eather wanna dump it and buy cobra or build a turbo motor some day.

sounds good...i've heard from several people that changing the rear end gearing in a F-body 5.0 or SN-95 really makes a difference.

if i had the money, i'd get a 03/04 cobra. (i plan on buying one someday soon, or finding a 00-04 v6 and swapping in the Ford Racing cobra crate motor)
cobra + Kenne Bell 2.2L blower + 20 psi = rediculous amounts of power....

98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:13pm
that crate motor is way over priced. you can find one much cheaper. and get the 2.4
hungrymonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungrymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:06am

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Hey.. By any chance, do you know Jeff Foxworthy?

Ok, I will try to take that lightly. 

You shouldnt judge others hobbies.  It is something that I enjoy.  I can go out to my garage and relieve stress by working with my hands.  You may see a $150 pile of crap.  I see a future bagged and chopped piece of art that I created.  It may not be something that you appreciate.  But I do.  (pretty sure that Is all that matters). 

FWIW.  every time I drive my cars, I get offers from someone to buy them.  Which has never happend when I am driving my grocery getter. 

A5
Flatline
E trigger
Palmers stabilizer
68ci 4500 psi hpa tank
hungrymonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hungrymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:09am

Zak.

what mustang tech forums do you use?  corral? stangnet?

I have been on both for awhile.  cannot vouch for the late model cars, but stangnet is better for the classic tech.

A5
Flatline
E trigger
Palmers stabilizer
68ci 4500 psi hpa tank
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:11am
Originally posted by zak zak wrote:

no lol. i put that in all my cars that sit. it absorbs all the moisture in the air and prevents mold and bad smell

Hmm, good idea, I'll do that to my car when I go home.
the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:08am
niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

perhaps the greatest movie ever
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:09am
Originally posted by hungrymonkey hungrymonkey wrote:

You shouldnt judge others hobbies.  It is something that I enjoy.  I can go out to my garage and relieve stress by working with my hands.  You may see a $150 pile of crap.  I see a future bagged and chopped piece of art that I created.  It may not be something that you appreciate.  But I do.  (pretty sure that Is all that matters). 

FWIW.  every time I drive my cars, I get offers from someone to buy them.  Which has never happend when I am driving my grocery getter. 

i love seeing before and after pictures...it's amazing what some people can do with a enough time and determination...good luck man. let us know how it turns out
98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:09pm
You really did a great job fixing that up, It looks really good. When the engine in my Bronco goes I dont know if I am going to sell it, because the body and trans is in really great condition and the interior is beautiful, or if I'm gonna buy a refurbished 5.0.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
The_GOAT View Drop Down
What happened to my post count?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_GOAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:40pm
I wanna get a mustang from the late 60's early 70's.  I really want a Boss 302 or something.  Im turning 15 the 29th, so i got a ways yet before ill even have the money for one.
SP Vision Imp w/ ALL NDZ internals, CP flame drop w/ on/off, Freak-AA tip, lowrise feedneck, NDZ Pro-Mag trigger, tapeworm, NDZ lpr cap, NDZ ti. bolt pin, maybe thats it?
EggII
88/4500 Crossfire
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:34am
not a fan of stangnet at all. the corrals good for tech but theres to much crap in the lounge. if you want a good mustang site to bs on and thats full of people that know there stuff check out badassmustangs.com
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:34am
Originally posted by The_GOAT The_GOAT wrote:

I wanna get a mustang from the late 60's early 70's.  I really want a Boss 302 or something.  Im turning 15 the 29th, so i got a ways yet before ill even have the money for one.

i had mine when i was 15
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:37am
Originally posted by hungrymonkey hungrymonkey wrote:

You shouldnt judge others hobbies. It is something that I enjoy. I can go out to my garage and relieve stress by working with my hands. You may see a $150 pile of crap. I see a future bagged and chopped piece of art that I created. It may not be something that you appreciate. But I do. (pretty sure that Is all that matters).

FWIW. every time I drive my cars, I get offers from someone to buy them. Which has never happend when I am driving my grocery getter.

Woah woah sweetheart, take it easy. I said that because you have non-functional cars on your property, and you dont run a car repair shop.

I have to go to the other side of town to see that. Take it easy..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic