FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Response to Spyder’s MR2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:23am
Originally posted by -=Tippmann=- -=Tippmann=- wrote:

Spyders suck. Period. I should know since I played with a spyder for two years before i got my A-5 three days ago. I originally bought a Spyder becuase it was so cheap. But it SUCKED. If you want to know why it sucks is because the stupid cock would get jammed in the hole if the smallest crap went into the chamber while playing woodsball, the seals were cheap and leaked, and there was absolutely NO, i repeat NO protection for the cock, the whole thing was right out in the open. You say spyders don't suck, they just break easy? Lets take three seconds to decided on what makes a gun good.
1. Reliability
2. Reliability
3. Performance

Spyder gets a big Fat F- for a grade on 2/3 of the quiz so don't ever say Spyders don't suck. This is comming from someone that has went through 3 years of a POS spyder.
Also, i would add another 10 pounds onto my A-5 and I would still use it over any spyder ever made.

Spyders Suck.
End of story.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
X
Sairen Blitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sairen Blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Spyders suck. Period. I should know since I played with a spyder for two years before i got my A-5 three days ago. I originally bought a Spyder becuase it was so cheap. But it SUCKED. If you want to know why it sucks is because the stupid cock would get jammed in the hole if the smallest crap went into the chamber while playing woodsball, the seals were cheap and leaked, and there was absolutely NO, i repeat NO protection for the cock, the whole thing was right out in the open. You say spyders don't suck, they just break easy? Lets take three seconds to decided on what makes a gun good.
1. Reliability
2. Reliability
3. Performance

Spyder gets a big Fat F- for a grade on 2/3 of the quiz so don't ever say Spyders don't suck. This is comming from someone that has went through 3 years of a POS spyder.
Also, i would add another 10 pounds onto my A-5 and I would still use it over any spyder ever made.

Spyders Suck.
End of story.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lmao you beat me to it, im completely speechless about what to say to that. all i can do is laugh
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Sairen Blitz Sairen Blitz wrote:

1. Reliability
2. Reliability
3. Performance

Spyders Suck.
End of story.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lmao you beat me to it, im completely speechless about what to say to that. all i can do is laugh
LMAO
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:56pm
Roffle. That's some funny stuff there.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
-=Tippmann=- View Drop Down

"i got hit in the family jewels ... "

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -=Tippmann=- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:52pm
No, for real guys....The cock would slide into the hole and then get stuck. I would then be sitting out in the woods with the cock stuck in the hole. Once I tried lubing it up with oil to see if it would slide out easier but it didn't. I couldn't get it out of the hole in the woods so when I got home I brought it into my room and then really jerked on the cock hard and it came out. Spyders suck don't get one.....Waaaay to much friction when the cock slides in the hole no matter how much oil you use.

Edited by -=Tippmann=- - 03 April 2006 at 4:06pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:35pm
^^^you have got to be doing that on purpose  i'm not gonna quote it becuase i just got a strike for quoting something
X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:36pm

NEWBS, LISTEN UP: SPYDERS DON'T SUCK!

I'm the local Spyder fanatic, so pay attention. It all depends on how you get the Spyder. Translation: used for cheap, then fix it. It will cost you less than a new 98c to fix up a "broken" Spyder. I picked up a Spyder Imagine for $55 from a friend. Included was a charger, drop forward, Phat barrel, and Empire Revolution hopper. It works fine. Want to know why? BECAUSE I TAKE CARE OF IT! If it breaks, fix it. My Spyder performs almost as good as a true electro, because I upped it. Mainly: T-Board. For another $50, I have an unlimited rate of fire, and can install eyes and a ramping chip. Total spent on gun: $100. BPS: 15+. BPS potential: 25+ with ease. Chops: 3. Shots Fired: 4000+ (not counting the shots my friend fired. He reported no chops as well.) Why is it I can have a perfectly fine Spyder Imagine while no one else can? It's not the gun. It's the user.

Edited by DeTrevni - 03 April 2006 at 8:37pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:06am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

NEWBS, LISTEN UP: SPYDERS DON'T SUCK!

I'm the local Spyder fanatic, so pay attention. It all depends on how you get the Spyder. Translation: used for cheap, then fix it. It will cost you less than a new 98c to fix up a "broken" Spyder. I picked up a Spyder Imagine for $55 from a friend. Included was a charger, drop forward, Phat barrel, and Empire Revolution hopper. It works fine. Want to know why? BECAUSE I TAKE CARE OF IT! If it breaks, fix it. My Spyder performs almost as good as a true electro, because I upped it. Mainly: T-Board. For another $50, I have an unlimited rate of fire, and can install eyes and a ramping chip. Total spent on gun: $100. BPS: 15+. BPS potential: 25+ with ease. Chops: 3. Shots Fired: 4000+ (not counting the shots my friend fired. He reported no chops as well.) Why is it I can have a perfectly fine Spyder Imagine while no one else can? It's not the gun. It's the user.

thank you.  people don't realize you have to oil the bolt, and yes that affects cps, bps, accuracy, effeciancy, sound, and overal performance.  and the main reason spyders chop is because the detent's on too tight for the paintball size.  all you have to do is loosen it a bit and it's fine. 
X
-=Tippmann=- View Drop Down

"i got hit in the family jewels ... "

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -=Tippmann=- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:55pm
lol, of course I oiled the bolt. If you play paintball and you do not oil the bolt you are either mentally retarded or your ignorance far surpasses your intelligence. And my detent was not too tight. How can you say that spyders don't chop and are fine? They are the worst for reliability/ball chopping.
So i took better care of my gun then anyone else and it still sucked.

DeTrevni- That's all you are is a spyder fanatic.....another person sticking up for a POS gun that sucks.
WOW really congratulations that you got a spyder that works.....but for the rest of the normal people out there THAT TAKE CARE OF THEIR SPYDERS and they still suck don't go around stuck up about how no one takes care of their gun, you act like your god..

Newb
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:13pm

dear mr. -=Tippmann=-: im hurt. really. you cut me deep. but since i don't have time to argue with a closed-minded cretin, ill just provide direct counters to your statements and be done with it.

And my detent was not too tight.
glad to see you're confident. did you even experiment? it sounds liike you are just assuming.

How can you say that spyders don't chop and are fine? They are the worst for reliability/ball chopping.
did ya research? sounds like more assumptions. all i've heard from you is "spyders r teh ub3R suX0rZ!!11!!eleven1!" the only evidence you have provided is you've used one for 3 years. whoopty-doo. i like spyders. convince me otherwise. check pbreview.com. the spyders have an average of a low 9 for the ratings, with an average of about 250 reveiws per gun. that is VERY good, with ratings consistant to that of your precious tippmanns.

So i took better care of my gun then anyone else and it still sucked.
there you go waving your flag again. im sure this is a concrete fact.

DeTrevni- That's all you are is a spyder fanatic.....another person sticking up for a POS gun that sucks.
don't you think there might be a reason i support spyders? ALL of the people i know have had great success with theirs, so why can't you. hmmm...

WOW really congratulations that you got a spyder that works.....
do you really think ive only used 1 spyder? my first gun was a spyder classic, which worked fine, traded for a tippmann, which proceeded to break on me, used my friends spyder aggressor, which worked fine, then picked up a spyder imagine, which i use to this day.

but for the rest of the normal people out there THAT TAKE CARE OF THEIR SPYDERS and they still suck
dont you find it odd that i've had luck with 3 spyders and you can't keep one working? can you see what led me to this conclusion?

don't go around stuck up about how no one takes care of their gun, you act like your god..
im only snobby to people who deserve it. you can't see past your own nose and you speak for others. in my book, this makes me not respect you. i don't care if you want my respect or not, but if your going to be a jerk, im going to be a jerk to you. plus, im not aiming the newb thing at you. you are NOT the first one to complain about their spyders sucking, and there are many instances of those nay-sayers changing their opinions their spyder because they CLEANED IT!

Newb
don't make me smite you.

Spyders suck. Period. I should know since I played with a spyder for two years before i got my A-5 three days ago. I originally bought a Spyder becuase it was so cheap. But it SUCKED. If you want to know why it sucks is because the stupid bolt would get jammed in the hole if the smallest crap went into the chamber while playing woodsball, the seals were cheap and leaked, and there was absolutely NO, i repeat NO protection for the bolt, the whole thing was right out in the open. You say spyders don't suck, they just break easy? Lets take three seconds to decided on what makes a gun good.
1. Reliability
2. Reliability
3. Performance

Spyders Suck.
End of story.

also you had 1 FRICKEN GUN! you can't slam a whole company because you got 1 crappy spyder. i bet you didnt even attempt to upgrade or repair.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:56pm
Spiders scare me...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:51pm

DeTrevni just pwnt. 

btw, how is the Spyder project going?

X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 4:02pm

DeTrevni just pwnt. 

glad you still remember! im in the process of repainting the body black/gold two-tone. also, i got 90 bucks to dispose of, so some nifty features might be in order very soon!

edit: im making a flash animation of my project. ill post it when im done!

Edited by DeTrevni - 07 April 2006 at 4:06pm

gh0st_st4lk3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh0st_st4lk3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 5:11pm

before i make any more mockery of myself, im just going to **edited**......

I'm done with this topic, goodbye, im sure nobody will miss me

My 98c (A Work in Progress)
-Response Trigger
-Cyclone Feed System
-RT/Cyclone Adapter T-Bango
-Tapco Retractable Car Stock
-3000psi 48cu" HP tank(on remote)
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 5:22pm
ill miss ya!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:53pm

DeTrevni just pwnt. 

glad you still remember! im in the process of repainting the body black/gold two-tone. also, i got 90 bucks to dispose of, so some nifty features might be in order very soon!

lol a flash animation?  that sounds interesting....  black and gold look hawt together...  what was the base again?
X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:25pm

DeTrevni just pwnt. 

lol a flash animation?  that sounds interesting....  black and gold look hawt together...  what was the base again?

its gonna look shweet (the flash)! im still prayin the gun will look good.

i started out with a 2k3 spyder imagine.

Edited by DeTrevni - 07 April 2006 at 9:26pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:27pm

DeTrevni just pwnt. 

its gonna look shweet (the flash)! im still prayin the gun will look good.

i started out with a 2k3 spyder imagine.

that's gonna look nice
X
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2006 at 9:29pm
for a spyder!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic