Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats ur career gonna be?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
paintmagnet420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintmagnet420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats ur career gonna be?
    Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:17pm
Im gonna be a SWAT sniper. seriously, i signed up for police academy when i graduate.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:20pm
After school I'll take a tour of duty overseas with the army reserve, then enter law enforcement. Hopefully I'll eventually get a few years with a tactical team based on my infantry experience, then once I get sick of policing I'll go to teacher's college and become a high school teacher.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:21pm
i'm going to kill santa and take his job.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:22pm
Army.

Already got my MOS, military inteligence, human intel gathering and interogation.

Might get out and go CIA or NSA

I ship to basic April 5th to fort Sill oklahoma and my intel training is in Fort Huachucca, Arizona.

Edited by DBibeau855 - 15 March 2006 at 11:24pm
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:23pm
I will be the leader of GNAA.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:24pm
I'll be a pharmacist if I ever make it through pharmacy school.
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:26pm
Chartered Accountant.

"Don't you hate pants?"
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:27pm
Pharmicist
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:27pm
professional forumer
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:27pm
DBibeau- word of advice. Don't be a dumbass and let people videotape or photograph you on the job.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:27pm
And "Swat Sniper" isnt really a job, you wont be a sniper right out of the academy, you should keep your feet on the ground and be realistic in what you expect to do as a job.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

DBibeau- word of advice. Don't be a dumbass and let people videotape or photograph you on the job.

Actualy those were MPs, but theyve been saying the intel guys told them what to do. 97echos(my MOS) to be specific. But, what should have happened, if everything was going by SOP, everyone from the generals on down should have known what was going on.

I think it was the MPs acting alone. But you cant really be too sure. Now the intel guys that interogate prisoners sign breifs that say things like "I know I am not supposed to blah blah blah" Its not tollerated.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:35pm
Stripper.

Seriously though, pro pedophile.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:37pm
I would like to be an attorney.

Edited by Sammy - 15 March 2006 at 11:37pm
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:37pm
Web Design
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

We have enough already.. Every yuppy money grubbing twenty something wants to be an attorney, we have too many, we are DROWNING in lawsuits.

I HATE lawyers.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

We have enough already.. Every yuppy money grubbing twenty something wants to be an attorney, we have too many, we are DROWNING in lawsuits.

I HATE lawyers.

Parent's went to law school, so I would like to continue that. And I think I would enjoy being a lawyer. By the way, I hate the French.

/sacarasm

Edited by Sammy - 15 March 2006 at 11:42pm
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:43pm
Rambino gave $100 towards my cause. He is NOT to be hated.

As for me. If I can afford the school I want to go to and have been accepted to, I'ma be an Aerospace Engineer.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:44pm
Man my point stands, i cant stand lawyers generaly, ive met a few that were great. But by and large, i cant stand them.

And no matter how much you think you hate the french, the french hate the ugly americans even more.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:45pm
I actually don't hate the French. I put the /sacarasm in white fine print. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic