FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

School violence getting a bit out of hand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:08am
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

I have a flak jacket you can borrow. It will stop a knife, as long as it's weilded by someone who doesn't weigh more than 100lbs.

My advise: Rock in a Sock

So its pretty much useless then huh?
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:09am
Also, your school violence isnt that bad. LAst week there was a drive by at a school near me by the New Orleans kids because when they would walk home or get off the bus they would get the hell beat out of them by local gang members.

Not to mention the riots, fights, stabbings, and beating with blunt objects that have happened.

And the threats of shootouts.

I'd say a secluded group of individuals everyone seems to know about isnt to out of hand.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:12am
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

I have a flak jacket you can borrow. It will stop a knife, as long as it's weilded by someone who doesn't weigh more than 100lbs.

Actually it's supposed to be good against fragments, so theoretically it'd stop a .22, which is what they normally use for testing. It's that vietnam era nylon stuff. It's bulky and not concealable. Chances are, it'll just make them aim for the head. Sorry, I do not have a Kevlar helmet.

Edited by rednekk98 - 16 March 2006 at 12:14am
junojpeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junojpeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:12am
Our school has a dress code
Woodsball:
Tippmann A-5
Responce Trigger
Flatline Barrel

Speed/Airball:
Tippmann A-5
Responce Trigger
14'Empire Twister Barrel
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:59am
im prity sure a teacher i had a while ago carried a glock to school. i know he carried one, although ive never seen it i dont think he took it off for class.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:08pm

Actually it's supposed to be good against fragments, so theoretically it'd stop a .22, which is what they normally use for testing. It's that vietnam era nylon stuff. It's bulky and not concealable. Chances are, it'll just make them aim for the head. Sorry, I do not have a Kevlar helmet.

Ahh, bulletproof vests, the greatest false sense of security.

impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:01pm

You don't wear one Dune? I say predicting situations based of knowledge and learned experiences to be your best bet, in a threatning situation.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:22pm
Never said I didn't wear one. I was only pointing out the common misconception some people have about being invincible in them.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:26pm
Yeah, they wont stop all bullets, sometimes a bullet will go through, doesnt even have to be especialy big.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:27pm

Yeah, they wont stop all bullets, sometimes a bullet will go through, doesnt even have to be especialy big.

They also can bounce off trauma plates, or the other side of the vest and bounce back into vital organs.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:29pm
That would really just, just ruin my day.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:36pm
Generally a modern level III vest will stop pistol rounds and .22 rifle, but any rifle round with more power than a .22 will blast right through. Even if it stops the bullet, you're likely gonna have a cracked rib- the sheer kinetic energy to be absorbed would be like getting drop kicked by a mule where it hits you.

A level II vest- a 'frag vest' will stop a lot of lighter pistol laods, but .357 and .44 will go through.

Level IIIA armour penetration test

Frag vest penetration test

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Yeah, I must have missed the part in the bible about shooting people because you couldnt wear your fav shirt.

Its near the end, most people are bored by then, but it's in there.
piranhakiller View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piranhakiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

That's what happens when people listen to crap like ICP.
~Marker setup~

2K1 Autococker
Rt Feed
12in Freak
ANS 3-Way
Black Houge Grip
Shocktech Drop Forward

TippmannA5                 
16in J&Jceramic
r/t
2X trigger
Blue Dye c4
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:29pm
School went on as normal today, or at least as normal as it can be with 15-20 cops going around the school. Of course there was an announcement at the end of the day downplaying the events that were supposed to happen tomorrow.

Chances are I wont go, and chances are it wont happen.

The kids at school are going crazy.
There are a bunch of people taking the threats as a joke and are supposed to wear shirts with big bulls-eyes on them, and other people are planning to meet in a wing of the school and form some sort of mob thing to try to take them out.

The so called list also came out today, though my name wasnt on it.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:40pm

The kids at school are going crazy.
There are a bunch of people taking the threats as a joke and are
supposed to wear shirts with big bulls-eyes on them, and other people
are planning to meet in a wing of the school and form some sort of mob
thing to try to take them out.

They R Smrat
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:55pm
One of my firends wheres this at school on a necklace and his school doesnt care.

I agree with everyone else...ICP is one of the worst "rap" bands....EVER!!!
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:57pm
Necklaces and stuff that like you can put under your shirt. The shcool used to not enforce the hatchet man but their starting to crack down on it now.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:07pm

Necklaces and stuff that like you can put under your shirt. The shcool
used to not enforce the hatchet man but their starting to crack down on
it now.
but he doesnt wear it under is shirt..He wears it out and its pretty big sized too

Edited by Cheetos3254 - 16 March 2006 at 6:07pm
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:19pm
Just go.

Here's a helpful hint:

When the black people run, you run.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic