FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

School violence getting a bit out of hand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Bolt3 Bolt3 wrote:

Just go.

Here's a helpful hint:

When the black people run, you run.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:12pm
But the black people always die first in the movies. So by following them wouldnt I be running to my death?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:15pm
Look for ones in with their so called "bling-bling" stand behind them they can be used as sheilds...
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:48pm
HAHAHA! Lets all make fun of those different than us. That makes us all feel so much better.

At least the students that do go to school tommorow aren't afraid something might happen.

Terrorist: 1
YDSM: 0

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:43pm
Say what you want, I'd rather take the day and be safe than possibly risk my life. Half the school isnt showing up tomorrow anyway.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:09pm
i remember back in middle school some "punks" passed arumor about shooting up the school, and of course i ended up going in...there were literally about 2-3 people in each class, and the only thing anyone was allowed to bring was a notebook and a pen and when ever you walked in or out of the building or the courtyards cops used the wand, it was a waste of a school day
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:35pm
I'd still go to school, but it'd wear a bulletproof vest (with the extra plate), and be 100% alert about whats going on around the school.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

HAHAHA! Lets all make fun of those different than us. That makes us all feel so much better.

At least the students that do go to school tommorow aren't afraid something might happen.

Terrorist: 1
YDSM: 0

Really, when you get out of highschool you will feel terrible about a lot things you did when picking on people.
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:43pm
So I wonder what happened...

It's Friday.
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:13pm
my lord...bango is right. my vote nothing happend cause it would have been on the news 
<no ginormous sigs please>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:07pm
I didnt go to school, I had a bunch of other non school goers over and we hung out here for ahwile. From what I heard cops were all over the place all day long, and in order to get into the actual doors of the school you had to go through metal detectors. I'm glad I didnt go, I was gonna pack some personal protection. Also while passing the school I saw the SWAT team driving around the parking lot periodically.

Thursday the local swat team was in our gym practicing takedowns, and the story of the threats ect was on the 5 and 10 o clock news.

In other news, this is the longest thread I've ever started.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 17 March 2006 at 11:26pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic