Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Overated bands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:40pm

Originally posted by 98cboy 98cboy wrote:

I only listen to underground music. Once that band goes mainstream i stop listening to them there sell-outs. I liked greenday scince i was 5 then they went mainstream and everyone was like "wooooo cool" they dont really like them there folowing the fad being conformist posers. Most people are like that i mean i got this kid in my grade who used to be real shy and then greenday came out and he turned into a punk loser. He thinks just because well a not anymore punk band was listened to by him he's punk. I like true punk and am a true punk its all split up by classifictions and groups thats what the world is now. All we can do is except peoples opinions and they if mature people except yours. Kinda sucks well what can you do lifes a b##$ch deal with it. 

You are the exact person Iam talkin about who rejects a band when they become mainstream. . Your the conformist loser. Everyone does it because its cool. You only listen to underground music?? wow you are so cool. Man I wish I could be just like you. To be A true punk.

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:45pm
When bands go mainstreme it just means theyre succesful.

When the lunchbox comes out. Then they have "sold out"

Going mainstreme doesnt mean they sold out.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:02pm

Old Metallic = AWESOME

New Metallica = OVERRATED SELL-OUTS

Old U2 = AWESOME

New U2 = OVERRATED SELL-OUTS

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:04pm
I love bonos sun glasses...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic