FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ball will not stay inside bolt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by DsXz DsXz wrote:

ever since i got my qloader i double feed every now n then, think its a worn down detent?

It could be, but double feeding is becoming a common problem again with modern force-fed loaders. Halos and q-loaders can actually put so much pressure on the ball stack that it will actually push the ball in the chamber out of the way over the detent and double feed. Thats why some modern electros have dual detents.

RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:46am
Yep... thats the q-loaders fault.  I would replace the detent, and if it doesn't help, find a weaker spring for the q-loader I guess...
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Ilford Rule Ilford Rule wrote:

ball latch/detent definitely. sounds like its not even there.

guys, im depressed. my proshop charged me, get this, 15 bucks CAN to for a detent to stop my double feed/chop issues. 15 BUCKS!

and you paid that?  you know, you dont HAVE to buy stuff from them.
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:31pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Originally posted by DsXz DsXz wrote:

ever since i got my qloader i double feed every now n then, think its a worn down detent?

It could be, but double feeding is becoming a common problem again with modern force-fed loaders. Halos and q-loaders can actually put so much pressure on the ball stack that it will actually push the ball in the chamber out of the way over the detent and double feed. Thats why some modern electros have dual detents.

so will replacing the detent do anything or will i just have to eat the double feeds. it happens like 1/50 shots :/

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:35pm
Well if you wanted to get adventurous you could install an autococker ball detent in the side of the gun as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic