Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann sugestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cyrus-the-virus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus-the-virus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann sugestions
    Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:03pm

well ive been thinking and there have been a few things i would like to see on tippmann markers that they just dont do.

1: On the Tippmann A5 i have only been able to find one kind of aftermarket grip for it(Made by UMS) while its nice i would rather have some nice silicone grips for it. or anything really my and gets sore after a while due to it being hard plastic.

2: Bring the ebolt back and make one for us A5 users. i would LOVE to have one and would pay just about abything to have one.

3:aluminum rather then plastic powertubes. im willing to acarry the extra 3oz for a quality powertube.

MVM91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter Dodge 3/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MVM91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:16pm
yeah i want to e bolt back
Mephistopheles View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
DELETED!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mephistopheles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:59pm
1) You mean foregrip? If so there at least a half dozen out there. Try looking.

2) Ebolt doesn't sell half as well as the e-grip. It's hard to see a $250 upgrade when you can have a completely electronic tippmann for $200 right now. It won't come back and shouldn't. 10 people wanting it back is not good business reason to bring it back.

3) Aluminum powertubes were in the first Model 98's, I still have one collecting dust because I don't want to throw it away. Made it echo even a much louder ping. And besides it's much faster/cheaper to pump out plastic 'tubes.

So I think there's reasons why they don't do said things.
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by cyrus-the-virus cyrus-the-virus wrote:

well ive been thinking and there have been a few things i would like to see on tippmann markers that they just dont do.

1: On the Tippmann A5 i have only been able to find one kind of aftermarket grip for it(Made by UMS) while its nice i would rather have some nice silicone grips for it. or anything really my and gets sore after a while due to it being hard plastic.

2: Bring the ebolt back and make one for us A5 users. i would LOVE to have one and would pay just about abything to have one.

3:aluminum rather then plastic powertubes. im willing to acarry the extra 3oz for a quality powertube.

How often do your powertubes break?

Why don't you wear gloves?  The a-5 has an amazing grip that fits the hand very well... Isn't it based on the mp5 grip?
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Mephistopheles Mephistopheles wrote:

1) You mean foregrip? If so there at least a half dozen out there. Try looking.

2) Ebolt doesn't sell half as well as the e-grip. It's hard to see a $250 upgrade when you can have a completely electronic tippmann for $200 right now. It won't come back and shouldn't. 10 people wanting it back is not good business reason to bring it back.

3) Aluminum powertubes were in the first Model 98's, I still have one collecting dust because I don't want to throw it away. Made it echo even a much louder ping. And besides it's much faster/cheaper to pump out plastic 'tubes.

So I think there's reasons why they don't do said things.
he (i think) was referring to the actual frame's grip. seeing as how the frame IS the grip, i think it would be nifty to make aftermarkte frames with removeable grips.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:48pm

Somebody already makes an aftermarket 45 grip fram for the A-5.

The e-bolt is expensive and doesn't sell very well, but you can still find them and I know at least one A-5 has been modified to take it.

I'd agree with the power tube problem, I'd like that and a stainless steel valve body that wouldn't strip like the aluminium ones. However, you can still buy them as aftermarket acessories.

Mephistopheles View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
DELETED!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mephistopheles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:40pm
No, that's too expensive. Just put in SS helicoils and you'll be just as good.

Aftermarket 45 gripframe, JJ made one and look how well those sold! Yeah exactly.
Joe98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:23am

They just started making a chrome pod tank, i'm not sure if its just chrome covered or not but heres the link Chrome Pod Pack.

This is in response to the first post about alumnimum rather than plastic pods.

Joe

Edited by Joe98custom - 21 March 2006 at 5:31pm
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:11am
^^What Does that have to do with anything?
DanSD View Drop Down
filter dodge strike, 12/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:20pm
Why get an ebolt for 250 when you can get an Ion for less?  It's a waste.  
Don't hate the player...
Hate the game.
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:27pm
ebolt for 250 instead of ion? simple. by getting the ebolt, you are keeping the investment you have already made. you are adding on to already existing upgrades, which you probably have if your at the stage where you want to get the ebolt.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic