Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Ideas for the scenario

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
snypzer0 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypzer0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Ideas for the scenario
    Posted: 09 March 2006 at 12:04pm
 I live like 5 minuts away from a 5 story cement army barricks, aroundthe barricksthere is an underground army church and two underground areas that look liek they were for ammunition storage and there are gun mounts on the top. Anyone have any ideas for a game i could play, Also in the summer the grass in the area is about 4 feet high.

Lemme know what ya think, ill try to get pics.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 12:06pm
Wow! The possibilities for a site like that are endless.

Please post up pictures when you can! I'd love to see it.
snypzer0 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypzer0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 12:29pm
oh i will totally post pictures, the boysthat i play with wanna playthere and i wanna get some good senarios on the go.
Baewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by snypzer0 snypzer0 wrote:

oh i will totally post pictures, the boysthat i play with wanna playthere and i wanna get some good senarios on the go.

Hay man I will still go on Saturday with you to check it out, I will bring the digital camera and we can post the pics so the other guys can see what it looks like and we can work out some games
Tippmann5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 5:38pm
i have a good idea for ya, a tank! the most awesome senario weapon! or maybe not, i havent yet to use an armor so i cant make that fact.
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
snypzer0 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypzer0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 6:08pm
i cant afford a tank with the money i make, pfft. im oviously nto as rich as you.
Baewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 6:12pm

i cant afford a tank with the money i make, pfft. im oviously nto as rich as you.

Hey man check you Private messages in a few minutes

Deaths Sniper View Drop Down
Strike 1 Filter Dodge 3/8/06 Dont Cuss!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deaths Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 6:25pm
Why don't you play a defense game, or king of the hill, or perhaps capture the flag, or last man standing even? May be even multiple teams if you have the man power, the possibilities are endless, I could give you some more accurate or "precise" ideas when you get pictures up.
It doesn't take 25 bps to win a game, It only takes One shot, Not 10 to the chest, 6 to the legs, and 3 to the mask, people are forgetting the way we used to play,One shot, One kill
Tippmann5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:45am

lol, im not rich, i for sure make a lot less $ then you.

dont buy a tank! build one. it's not to hard. mines in the works with a VW Beetle chasy, honda powered. as i said it's still in the making...

Edited by Tippmann5 - 10 March 2006 at 8:46am
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Ashdawg View Drop Down
Official Forum Drama Queen of the Night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:56pm
why did you have to tell us about this place??? ITS TORTURE!!!
"Too close for missles, switching to guns..."
snypzer0 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypzer0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:36am
http://tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=151674& amp;PN=1

check this pics if ya didnt allready see em.
stealthy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stealthy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:25am

Wow.. Thats sweet. There is tons of stuff you could do. It reminds me of a Halo map, maybe you could copy a few game types from it.

Edited by stealthy2 - 16 March 2006 at 12:28am
mjicmike View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjicmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:43am

http://tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=151674& amp; amp;PN=1

check this pics if ya didnt allready see em.

seen these pics already, thought it might be a new one near Baewolf's area.

A5 Rfs Dwg triggr
Ricochet R5
8"Lapco Bigsht/14"CP Classic
Palmers Stab.
Lapco uni-mount
DOP bullet drop fwd
PMI 88/4500

Woods
Flatline/14"Lapco Bigsht
CMI Thunder pig reg.
Remote adj. stk
snypzer0 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypzer0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:23pm
yea thats a picture of me on top of the barricks, i showed baewolf the location.
xTippyx View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Poop Pic 1/10/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xTippyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:36am
attack and defend, maybe some hostage rescue, or capture the flag.
Tippmann5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:28pm
... holy! it's a milsimers dream!
gotpaint? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotpaint? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:58pm
 you dould also do a terrorist counter terrorist type of game. have one team be the terrorists and one team be counter terrorists. its like counter strike. one easy way to build a tank is take a quad( if you have one) and takesome plywood and build a tank body. it will fit right on the racks on a utility quad. it can look like a sherman, a panzer, or even an m1a1 abrahms tank. you and a friend can ride in the "tank" you (or your friend) drive while the other is the  "gunner"
nebelwerfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebelwerfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:41am
Deffinately either an attack and defend, or hostage situation. only problem seems to be no cover for attackers. you stumbled on a great field.
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 3:29pm
i have a good idea for a game. take a big box eather cardbord or a metal box. get a kitchin timer , have 2 teams one team is the bombsquad and the other team is the terorist .
have the terorist take the bomb and hide it in thebuilding and set it for 8 min. then the bombsquad goes in as fast as they can and trys to get the bomb out will fighting off terroist . i did this and it wasreall fun
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
netramakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netramakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 9:06pm

Assault force vs. structure defenders, maybe a a 2:1 or 3:1 person ratio.  Once the structure is breached, pause for a break, dial down the velocity and defend the church.  Maybe those that are out switch sides, so there is incentive to take out as many people as possible.  If you do this, please, please, please invite me.   I'll bring $, food, a good attitude; whatever you like.

"I'm a riddle so strong, you can't break me."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic