FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People in/was in Armed Service. *update*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:30am
Originally posted by mjicmike mjicmike wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by Bango Bango wrote:

It seems to me that most young guys in the army are the guys who screwed up in high school. So to all you kids out there, study so you do not have to die.
Someone has to do it.

Well yeah. All of the idiots in high school. But if we weren't in a war in the first place, these kids could be making me french fries.

wouldn't that be weird.... if we didn't have anyone willing to fight for our freedom... I wonder what language would we be talking right now ? 

English.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

It seems to me that most young guys in the army are the guys who screwed up in high school. So to all you kids out there, study so you do not have to die.
Someone has to do it.
Well yeah. All of the idiots in high school. But if we weren't in a war in the first place, these kids could be making me french fries.

wouldn't that be weird.... if we didn't have anyone willing to fight†for our freedom... I wonder what language would we be talking right now ?†

English.

Yeah..

Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:04pm

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Someone has to do it.
wouldn't that be weird.... if we didn't have anyone willing to fight for our freedom... I wonder what language would we be talking right now ? 
English.

Yeah..

No..
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:30pm
Then tell me, what would we be speaking?

Savage93fvss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savage93fvss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:34pm
The language of any country that was smart enough to move in our country, seein as how if there wasnt anybody willing to fight, we'd be easy pickin.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:40pm
<sigh> ...

Nice thread jacking you guys.

But yea, I tolled a lady friend of mine that I had a broken heart and it was pretty funny.

/me enters all moapy.

Girl: whats Wrong?
Panda: I have a broken Heart...
Girl: awww... thats to bad, you taken it pretty rough?
Panda: Yea, I may die in less then 2yrs...
Girl: ... ? how so?
Panda: I have to get open Heart surgery...
Girl: OH!!! I thought your Girlfriend dumped you, but... thats even worse...

then the conversation just kinda went on about the Surgery, and my new goals etc...

Edited by Panda Man - 22 March 2006 at 5:40pm
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:41pm
Why do you need open heart surgery..?

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:47pm
To replace a Valve in my Heart, it lets in too much blood into my heart, and its kinda... lazy... I guess it'll soon just stop closing, and let to much blood in, then I'll just kind of go into Cardiac arrest and Die. 

There ganna replace it with a Mechanical part, in which I will have my chest Cracked open(Yea... pace maker scar).

Thank god for Insurance... I don't think I wanna payfor a $68,000 surgery.
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:37pm

Get some stones. Being a teacher, working around "intellectuals", and going to school now for almost eight years straight, I have heard every excuse why my male colleagues did not have time or the "stones" to serve our nation in any capacity. Sounds like another excuse to me. Funny thing is that the teachers who teach the highest levels (sections) of science and math in my high school are both combat veterans.

Edited by WUNgUN - 22 March 2006 at 6:43pm
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:10pm
It bothers me when people say. "I wouldnt join i dont want to die"

Come on, what a cop out, there are worse things that could happen to you. If you die, does it really affect you at all? Nope. You die thats it.

Its when others close to you die, thats when you should get upset.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

It bothers me when people say. "I wouldnt join i dont want to die"

It's true though. Not many people want to die voluntarily.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:16pm
No ones really dying voluntarily, you serve your country, if you die, well, its not the end of the world.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:18pm

No ones really dying voluntarily, you serve your country, if you die, well, its not the end of the world.

I have to die to serve my country? And if I do die, it is the end of the world, at least for me. Since I'm dead and all.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:19pm
No you dont have to die to serve your country. And its not the end of the world. The world does not revolve around you.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:20pm

The world does not revolve around you.

Yes it does. I am the sun.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:21pm
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:23pm
Seriously though. You do not know that I'm not the sun. For all you know, I very well could be.

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:25pm
dbib... i think it's the fact that i'd rather be living... than shot, burned, and dragged through the streets of some sand box...

i mean... i like living...

Edited by procarbinefreak - 22 March 2006 at 9:25pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:29pm
How do you know your dead? You wouldnt have a clue. Living through that would be a lot worse.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:33pm
Just to throw this out there, but how does having your head sawed off with a big knife figure into this? How about your considerations if your family never gets to bury your body, or gets to watch your decapitation on international TV?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic