Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-Chamber Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeffal621 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffal621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-Chamber Question
    Posted: 02 March 2006 at 1:10am
How tight are you supposed to screw in the braided air line in the expansion chamber and tank adapter?? Also, I am having trouble fitting the vertical adapter into the powertube.  It will not screw in far enough to fit in the gun.  Any tips???
OOshanis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOshanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 1:22am
what i did with mine is just roll it back and forth, so tighten then loosen tighten loosen...then it fit in just fine...as for the braided air im not sure...i use macro
Gpacker4686 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpacker4686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 8:09am
like he said you have to work in it but you will have to force it alittle bit. you have to go sorta fast also so the lock tite doesn't dry before you have it ready. i wouldn't go with macro line. i honestly don't like it i have had 3 compressed air tanks go about compleatly empty b/c of it. with the steel braided put teflon tape on it and screw it on untill most of the threads are in or untill it gets hard to turn it anymore(which ever goes first)
www.putfile.com/sockfootball21
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 8:24am

Aligning the Vertical adapter can be a reel pain sometimes. This is What I do. Remove all the other parts and put them aside in a bowel, the only thing in front of you will be the bare halves of the gun and the V.A. and valve/power-tube . make sure the V.A. threads and the valve are clean, I would use blue Loctite or the jellied permitex on the threads ( in this situation Teflon tape just seems to make it harder to line up the V.A) and screw in the V.A. until you have only 2-3 threads showing on the V.A. and it is pointed in the correct position. Now you can fit it into the right side receiver , you may have to screw in or out one full turn of the V.A. to allow it to line up properly in the receiver halve. I would also screw the power-tube/valve into place ( watch that you don't over tighten the screws hold on to the short end of the Allen key , this will limit your torque). If you are satisfied with the fitment at this point then put the other receiver halve on and again check for fitment. If every thing is good at this point put the "GUTS" back in . Make sure your ball latch is in correctly , look at your manual.

SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 10:21am
Screw the SB line in until you can't any more, without blowing a blood vesel. When you put Teflon Tape on it (which I highly suggest), it will make it even harded to srew in. So you'll get to the point where you can't screw it in any more using one hand, then screw it in a little more and you're good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic