Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bin Laden’s most successful attack on....

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Out Getting a Beer

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 10242
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 6:01pm

Jeez, don't bail out, for crying out loud.

Can't we all just get along?

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Back to Top
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Joined: 12 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2365
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

Jeez, don't bail out, for crying out loud.


Can't we all just get along?

nice seeing you hwayhzrd
-edit- well...hereing from you....?

Edited by Cheetos3254 - 03 March 2006 at 6:31pm
Back to Top
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Joined: 22 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1760
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

Jeez, don't bail out, for crying out loud.

Can't we all just get along?

Not bailing, just taking a hiatus.  I'm becoming uncivil and impatient with people on the forum.  I got your p.m. and will call you for some airsoft.  Later.

Back to Top
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Joined: 10 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:02pm
Tschuss (There are 2 diff ways of spelling it, but if it makes you happy...) to the smitty's (and good riddence)

But now who can we exclaim the facts too? Everyone else either agrees with us or is incapable of finding something to back up what they are saying..

Victory to Snake/Me

Edited by Linus - 04 March 2006 at 8:08am

Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Tsceus to the smitty's (and good riddence)

But now who can we exclaim the facts too? Everyone else either agrees with us or is incapable of finding something to back up what they are saying..

Victory to Snake/Me


Me too
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:14pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:



Victory to Snake/Me

I disagree.  Both "sides" to this so-called discussion have, IMO, failed to do more than repeat what they hear on their favorite radio station, and have failed to provide any significant argument and/or analysis.

I say everybody lost this one.

Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:



Victory to Snake/Me

I disagree.  Both "sides" to this so-called discussion have, IMO, failed to do more than repeat what they hear on their favorite radio station, and have failed to provide any significant argument and/or analysis.

I say everybody lost this one.


I did not sanction Linuses posting my name. When you think about it, thats all the arguements on this forum ever are, is repeating what everyone hears on the news.
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:49pm
Fact is fact. The political stance of any news organization does not encessarily invalidate their reports, or the arguments those reports validate.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Fact is fact. The political stance of any news organization does not encessarily invalidate their reports, or the arguments those reports validate.

I think Clark's point was that there is never any real political discussion going on, its just a recap of the news we already all know.
Back to Top
amishman89 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Joined: 17 October 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 610
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 11:03pm
 Why cant we be friends...
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

 Why cant we be friends...


Because you touch yourself at night.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Joined: 10 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

failed to do more than repeat what they hear on their favorite radio station,
Hmm.. since when did a Country Music station get into politics?


Yes, you too Brihard. Didnt see you post in a while so forgot to add you.

Edited by Linus - 04 March 2006 at 12:07am

Back to Top
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Joined: 13 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 635
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:



Victory to Snake/Me

I disagree.  Both "sides" to this so-called discussion have, IMO, failed to do more than repeat what they hear on their favorite radio station, and have failed to provide any significant argument and/or analysis.

I say everybody lost this one.

No, you are incorrect, except in regards to the triplets.

Try anywhere to find a news story or radio broadcast that puts the strory together for you like I have. The only place that I have found that even remotely links the Wilson, Plame, Libby, and Cheney charade is Wikipedia. I have watched this story unfold for two years and put it all together for myself, without the help of Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly, or Oldsoldier.

As far as throwing out insults, what I meant what I said earlier. If you are completely ignorant of world events, but cheerlead soldiers onto their deaths based on some tidbit of information, then I hold you in contempt. If you call fact "rhetoric" then you are either a zealot or unintelligent in IMO. And, for whatever reason, if you over 17 years old and think the war is a good idea but do not enlist, then you are a coward. Nobody has the right to send someone off to die in a war that they believe in just strongly enough to let someone else fight.

And finally, Linus, it is Tschuss, not that abomination of letters you threw together. It is a bavarian German term meaning "goodbye" and is not used in other parts of Germany.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Back to Top
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
And my axe...

Joined: 21 May 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6831
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:



Victory to Snake/Me

I disagree.  Both "sides" to this so-called discussion have, IMO, failed to do more than repeat what they hear on their favorite radio station, and have failed to provide any significant argument and/or analysis.

I say everybody lost this one.

 

But you're speaking of an argument that nobody can possibly win. So in reality everyone "won",so to speak-they voiced their opinons, and did so in basically a civilized manner (as much as can be expected in this kind of debate). Which is all it's about anyway, right? I mean, you can't really expect to change anyone's core beliefs on an internet forum.

That's what I like about T&O though-despite all the useless ignorant crap (and yeah, I've posted it too, so I ain't knocking it), there's alot of intelligent discussion of important issues here. I think about as much has been said on this topic that can be, though, so I'm out. Thanks for the interesting discussion.

Back to Top
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Joined: 10 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 8:13am
Originally posted by GS GS wrote:


Try anywhere to find a news story or radio broadcast that puts the strory together for you like I have. The only place that I have found that even remotely links the Wilson, Plame, Libby, and Cheney charade is Wikipedia. I have watched this story unfold for two years and put it all together for myself, without the help of Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly, or Oldsoldier.



1: Whats to say I haven't put together MY facts on the Iraq war for the past 3 years? I mean, if you can do it, why can't I since I've had more time and actual FACTS instead of heresay.

2: I dont listen to Rush. I know the difference from the EXTREME to the NORMAL.

3: O'Reilly in analysis, not news. He first puts out the FACTS then comments on them. If he is proven wrong, he says so. Do his "I wanna debate O'Reilly" thing or w/e it's called and lets see who wins that.

Here's food for thought: If only 34% approve of Bush, why are O'Reilly's viewership always so high? Hmm....

Originally posted by GS GS wrote:

And, for whatever reason, if you over 17 years old and think the war is a good idea but do not enlist, then you are a coward.


That is one of THE MOST ignorant statements I have ever heard you say (write). I'm 17, and want to know why I don't enlist? HIGH SCHOOL. I want to graduate then go to college before I decide to do either armed forces or be a cop.

You're basically calling Dune a coward because he's a cop instead of a marine.

It's called defending the homefront. I know kid, the day he turned 17, joined the NG so he'd have experience. Good for him. I'm waiting.

Originally posted by GS GS wrote:

Nobody has the right to send someone off to die in a war that they believe in just strongly enough to let someone else fight.


And as for the "Right"... War Powers Act of 1973. (I know EXACTLY what you were trying to say about that, but the common man cannot send troops where they want, so it nullifies your statement.)

Edited by Linus - 04 March 2006 at 8:18am

Back to Top
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Joined: 30 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6120
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 10:45am

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Here's food for thought: If only 34% approve of Bush, why are O'Reilly's viewership always so high? Hmm....

Worst.

Connection.

Ever.


Back to Top
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Joined: 13 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 635
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 3:44pm

I can't believe I took a strike for a 17 year-old.

Well, you have something to look forward to after high school, which is military service, headed to Iraq.

Unless, of course, you are part of the detestable crowd that lets others (spelled L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S) serve for him  because the war is important enough for someone else to fight, and you to cheer on.

Hope you evolve a backbone by graduation.



Edited by goodsmitty - 04 March 2006 at 3:45pm
"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Back to Top
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Joined: 10 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 7908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

I can't believe I took a strike for a 17 year-old.

Believe it.

Originally posted by GS GS wrote:


Unless, of course, you are part of the detestable crowd that lets others (spelled L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S) serve for him



You wanna know something funny? You're DEAD WRONG.

Polls have shown the military is MORE Conservative then the public is. (I.E. the military is Conservative, not Liberal, if that was too hard for you to understand)

Here
Here
Warning: Christian Website
And one more nail in the coffin of your FAILED point


Have a nice day.

Edited by Linus - 04 March 2006 at 4:17pm

Back to Top
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Fire in the disco

Joined: 12 March 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Status: Offline
Points: 14179
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 4:20pm
ok, someone lock this piece of crap. ryan, just stop with the political threads for a while. smitty's, chill yo this forum is not the most advanced culture...they have room to grow up. and it's ok for someone to hold a different view. not to sound cliche or anything, but it's what makes this such an enjoyable country. that we have the right to voice our opinion. doesn't mean people will pay attention but we have that liberty.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.234 seconds.