FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DeTrevni Designs Brings You:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DeTrevni Designs Brings You:
    Posted: 28 February 2006 at 4:18pm

The latest in managing autocockers run on co2!

anyone into cockers understands they can run on co2, but it needs to be anti-siphoned or run on a remote to keep that nasty liquid out of your precious marker. i have thought up a new design of some thrown together parts that will keep that liquid out of your delicate pneumatics. keep in mind, this may be MORE expensive than just buying a remote or an anti-siphon, but if you have these parts lying around from other guns, this might come in handy. it is kind of heavy, for a warning:

it consists of ghetto-rigging an x-chamber to a drop forward. i know its completely not practical, i just got bored.

ph33r m3h.

Edited by DeTrevni - 28 February 2006 at 4:27pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

GThomas View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Who are you again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 4:37pm
Good to hear you thought of this because you were bored and you weren't seriously thinking this was a really good idea. Its an interesting idea, but like you said not practical.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 4:48pm
wow you must be really bored.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 4:53pm

it could have been a shotgun!

Jman27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jman27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 5:05pm
could work i guess
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 6:43pm
It could work... or you could hook a fitting directly to the 1st ASA and X-Chamber. Then do the other thing. That way you wouldnt have to ziptie anything. Zip ties may be the fix everything for biking, but not paintball.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 10:35pm
maybe if u had 2 ex chambs mounted.....  it could work.... pretty nifty idea.
X
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 11:47pm
well the problem i see with it, is that any liquid that dumps into the chamber, can be pulled right into the other ASA. Part of a regular expansion chamber is that gravity pulls the liquid to the bottom and the gas goes to the top.
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 6:52pm
i saw a cocker with a stabilizer at my proshop... why not just do that? problem solved.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 2:50am
because a stabilizer is a regulator that can handle CO2. It is not a solutionto liquid.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 4:10pm
i don't know if it'll work. my bro has a cocker and it doesn't like CO2 that much. Ya it can run on it, but it's much better with compressed air.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2006 at 8:20pm
that was just me being stupid. there aint no way im attaching that to my cocker. im just gonna pick up a cheap hpa tank.

merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 11:50am
if you run it with a stab and have it at a low enough PSI liquid cant form...

exc cost what 20-30$? new of corse... 2 extra fittings and a new hose 15-20$ new asa 5$...

40-50$... you can get a rat valve for 30$ or a steel HPA tank for 70...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2006 at 9:49pm
I run my cocker on co2 just fine with no x-chamber or anti-siphon. Stock cocker regs are fairly good for co2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic