Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My A5 and 1200 Round Hopper/Backpack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 1:33pm
people on this forum are naggy
stop whining an play
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 2:12pm
No, you're just an idiot who bumps old threads and deserves every ounce of what he got.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by AlienA-5 AlienA-5 wrote:

people on this forum are naggy

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

No, you're just an idiot who bumps old threads and deserves every ounce of what he got.

you are both right

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 07 July 2006 at 2:26pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 2:54pm

dude......wow someone has a MAJOR case of PMS. (hybrid-sniper)

i didnt "bump" this thread purposly. someone gave me the link to thread cuz i was asking a question and i didnt know that it was "6 months old"

stop whining an play
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by AlienA-5 AlienA-5 wrote:

dude......wow someone has a MAJOR case of PMS. (hybrid-sniper)

i didnt "bump" this thread purposly. someone gave me the link to thread cuz i was asking a question and i didnt know that it was "6 months old"

I gave you the link. Maybe I shouldn't have.

TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 4:26pm
um, wow, look at the dates above EVERY post........were not naggy, your just a newb, learn some forum rules before you call someone who knows a lot more than you pms.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
tippya5extreme View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filterdodging/Language 7/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippya5extreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 5:44pm

this is weird......the other day i was looked at this qloader thread and i said that it would be cool to have a packback loader....well today i got on and there it is! i still dont see how the balls get fed up through the tube. you said it uses a impeller? whats that? i was thinking of making something like you made but if yours is good enough i would buy yours.

ps: what is an eye? is it a sensor that uses light or a beam? and the guy said the packback uses one, how? where can you buy them?

Edited by tippya5extreme - 07 July 2006 at 5:58pm

tippya5extreme
AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:04pm

ok im sorry i bumbed the frikin thread. i didnt know that having 1 other topic "cluttering" up your screen was such a bad thing. i guess i just liked the loader idea so much that i forgot to look at the dates. and yes you are naggy for continuing to criticize me. (which is why im gonna stop after this)  

(ps. you cant be a pms, you have pms)

stop whining an play
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:19pm
the irony of this, is you just bumped it, now people are gonna continue to chastise you and it would be your own fault for bumping this primarily dead thread.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:32pm

well sorry is usually enough to get the job done unless you're naggy

(sorry i lied)

stop whining an play
Sticky111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sticky111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:38pm
lol thats so cool hahah very neat indeed
AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:45pm

ok so there have been two other guys that are "bumping" the forum and i know its my fault for doing it in the first place but shouldn't you be criticizing them too? cuz they probly know that that's not what we're talking about anymore, we're actually talking about how some guy ALLY "bumped" this thread and how 4 or more people keep posting on how "stupid" he was to do that.

whats so bad about "bumping" a thread that should still be active? (at least in my oppinion)

stop whining an play
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 9:37pm

Obviously it's not active, otherwise it'd still be at the top of the page.

It fell off the first page for a reason.

kman1898 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kman1898 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by pbdude985 pbdude985 wrote:

wow dude that is a very cool idea , great scenario players or any players of rthat fact who want to shot alot. 
A-5
14" Dye Boomstick
Full Auto w/ Filed Down Sear
DOP X-Core 8 Stage Expansion Chamber
Pen Spring Mod
Blade Double Trigger
AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 11:23pm
well hopefully in the future we can all get along and forgive little mistakes and not call people idiots (unless the deserve it) and saying they have PMS (again, unless they deserve it). how about we all forget the stupid mistake i made by posting on this thread (even though im sure people have done it before) and we stop fighting about it.

Edited by AlienA-5 - 09 July 2006 at 11:24pm
stop whining an play
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 11:49pm

But you did deserve it. You may not think so, but you did.

/rawr PMS

dsop View Drop Down

not welcome here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 3:02am
OMG IM BUMPING
dsop View Drop Down

not welcome here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 3:07am
Anyways, what would be nice is to glue a big fake bush (that looks real) so that you could just belly flop the ground and turn into a bush, ultimate camo.
AlienA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlienA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 10:46am

yes i did deserve to be told that i shouldn't have bumped it. but i truly dont think it was necessary to call me an "idiot."

what does /rawr PMS mean?

stop whining an play
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 12:08pm
Alien, Stop defending yourself, resistance is futile. Take your lashings like a man and move on.

Live up to your sig.

Edited by *Stealth* - 10 July 2006 at 12:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic