FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My A5 and 1200 Round Hopper/Backpack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 8:24pm
There are a lot of things that could cause that.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 8:39pm
i love the idea and i admire your dedication to your product.  i, personally, wouldn't buy one, but i know ALOT of people who would.  you need to make an adaptor so you can use it on more than cyclones and starfeeds.  imho, you gun looks awesome.  i love the vm-68 style guard.  keep it up, man, i'm excited to hear back from you.
X
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 9:26pm
that is sick. i wouldnt buy one though, cuz i play mostly speedball. 10 bps isnt fast enought for speed and it would be too mug for a front/mid. Although, if you could make it faster (15-20) and if it was legal, i could see like every back player buying one.
Sureshot3091. View Drop Down

Modern family man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sureshot3091. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Cheetos3254 Cheetos3254 wrote:

That is a very cool idea but I wouldnt have posted it on a website like this. You should've gotten a patent before you posted it on here or anywhere. peole will steel it
-edit- and I would definately buy one if it wasnt like $200 itf its cheap I would definately buy it

How about you read?

Anyways, looks awesome, vid would be even cooler
turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 10:10pm
I loaded a VERY Short video showing the comming out of the hopper and me firing a few rounds.  I will do a better one as soon as I can.  www.turtlebackpack.com/video
One shot,one kill, .025 Cents

Twenty-five Shot's, Five bruses on enemy, one kill, PRICELESS!!!
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 10:45pm
awww man, that looks great. i watched it about 5 times so far.
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
emberger1099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emberger1099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 8:20am
For what ever reason I have a link to the video (and can download it), but I cannot get the links to the images. 
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 10:26am
Turtle, you need a webmaster?

I just finished my last project and I'm avilable. LMK.
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2006 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Turtle, you need a webmaster?

I just finished my last project and I'm avilable. LMK.

yes please turtle, take him up on the offer. that page looks just awful. you need tons of javascript and flash. html is outdated.
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
Lil' C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil' C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 12:27pm
I watched the video; your backpack loader is amazing!

However, if I were going to invest, the model I would be looking for would be a 2,000-round jumbo version that holds two tanks and has twin powered feed tubes for use with my A-5 Double Trouble, so that I could have enough air to fire off a case of paint without reloading on either paint or air.  As it stands, with two full 330-round hoppers, four or five pods, and a single 91CI/4500PSI tank I can already fire 1,200 rounds from the Double Trouble and only have to reload once, which doesn't weigh all that much and is not so bad.  If you had a full-case jumbo model of this amazing contraption, it would offer a substantially increased tactical advantage and be ideal for double-barrel "hammer" mobile heavy gunner types -- many of whom have spent $1,000 on their guns and would probably plunk a couple more bills down on your supercool backpack if it holds to high production values.

Keep up the good work.
Lil' C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil' C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 12:29pm
PS: I hope you offer them in ACUPat!  
turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 7:11pm
Hey Lil' C,
I have had a lot of intrest for the dual feed 2000 round system. I am working on getting the single feed out there for sell, but since I have so much intrest I am going to build a proto type 2000 round dual feed. Check the web page an a week or two I should have it buiilt by then.

Tazer999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazer999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 8:09pm
Did you decide on a price if you will sell? If you'll take $200 I will buy it. PM me or post here
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 8:09pm

Well turtle.. if u ever decide to take orders.. I want one.  A single feed for my A-5 SAW..  As many balls as it can hold  etc.

Is 1200 the most the single feed can hold.. or do u think u cna make a bigger one that holds more balls?

Please keep me informed...  Paypal is only a click away.

Tazer999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazer999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 8:13pm
Personally I would be happy with 500... Not too much weight, but enough paintballs for me
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 10:41pm
If I ever seen you on the field I would be so tempted to shoot your back or push you over on your back
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 10:47pm
turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 1:08am
Well 636andy636 you stand their with your pods and I will stand there with my pack and we will push each other over. We can keep doing this till one of or products break. I think it would be safe to say your ass would be very wet form paint.  I designed this to be stronger than Pods. I HATE PODS!!!!! I am a very agressive player I run, Jump, and  Dive. I was breaking a pod everytime I go to play. That one one of my primary reasons for building this. 

Based on all the different requests for sizes I am going to offer different Shells from 500 to 2000. The system is modular so changing the size would only take about 5 minutes.

I still havent worked out a price. Now that I know there is a market. I am generating formal drawings to get quotes from vendors. This is not an easy task, My Dam Day job is really getting in the way of things. Let me tell you inventing something isnt the hard part getting it to market is. You gotta get lawyers involved to make sure someone dosnt sue you and take your house because  The hammer guy hurt his back caring 2000 rounds on to the field. Just a joke but you get the picture.

THANKS for all the input . It has been a big help.

636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:24am
Originally posted by turtle turtle wrote:

Well 636andy636 you stand their with your pods and I will stand there with my pack and we will push each other over. We can keep doing this till one of or products break. I think it would be safe to say your ass would be very wet form paint.  I designed this to be stronger than Pods. I HATE PODS!!!!! I am a very agressive player I run, Jump, and  Dive. I was breaking a pod everytime I go to play. That one one of my primary reasons for building this. 

Sounds like fun lol
I cant carry pods untill I get a bigger tank. 48/3k on a matrix = hopper and half a pod worth of shooting.
ilwooilwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilwooilwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:07am
you gotta keep us updated on when itll be available for purchase, turtle, cuz at this point id kill... well not kill but id seriously go damn far to get my hands on one of those packs. =]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic