FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My A5 and 1200 Round Hopper/Backpack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 5:08pm
i absolutely love it! and if it comes out on the market i will for sure buy it! thats a beaut, and good luck wiht getting it patened
what?
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 5:54pm
^^^ I LOVE IT TOO. ITS A GREAT IDEA. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR IT BUT I WOULD HAVE TO BUY IT JUST TO DUMP A CASE OF PAINT AT THE LOSERS AT THE REGULAR FIELD I PLAY AT.
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 7:44pm
That is a really amazing idea, very awesome however i would not buy one, but for those that would i would assume $200CND would be a good price
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
dodan44 View Drop Down
Strike 2 for inflammatory posting 3/3/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodan44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 8:08pm
i like it. unless the backpack gets shot. then youll have busted balls.
i pawn noobs
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 8:12pm

Originally posted by dodan44 dodan44 wrote:

Not likely.

FREAK Jr. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREAK Jr. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 8:15pm
wow i havent posed since like two years ago...congrats on me posting for you!!!!!!!

i had an idea for this a while ago, but youve done it really well... i like it
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by dodan44 dodan44 wrote:

I doubt that happens. I'm sure he has it padded and eveything and even if he didnt it wouldnt bust anything

Edited by Cheetos3254 - 01 March 2006 at 8:46pm
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 9:14pm
How fast can it feed, and what does it use to feed?
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
deluxestogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deluxestogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 1:38am

Very nice prototype.  Given that many folks pay over $100 for a loader, I would guess that a price in the $150 to $200 range would sell.  If it went much higher than that, I suppose there would still be a hard core group that would pony up.  It would seem like most scenario teams would want at least one.

As for what list price you place on it, I would imagine that you would need to charge at least 3 to 5 times the production cost in order to make any profit.  The lower figure would be for direct sales only.  If you have to go through distributors to retailers, then the higher figure is more realistic.  The only hope of bringing these figures down is to lay out a hefty marketing budget in the hope of substantially increasing the volume of sales.

Author of Counterspell: Guardian of the Ruins
www.dreamsplice.com
stogie@rippleworks.com
esolipsism View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esolipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Much as I am enjoying the pictures, I should remind you that publishing this on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter) may endanger your patent rights for any jurisdiction where you haven't already filed.

I encourage you to find a patent lawyer quickly if you haven't done so already.

Yeah OK, because he can prove he made this post. "Yes your honour, I posted this on a website on this date, therefore it's my design." I think the judge would laugh and then say no. There are so many things he could just not prove.
meformod. I hate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I hate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I hate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I hate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I hate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 9:26am
Originally posted by deluxestogie deluxestogie wrote:

Very nice prototype.  Given that many folks pay over $100 for a loader, I would guess that a price in the $150 to $200 range would sell.  If it went much higher than that, I suppose there would still be a hard core group that would pony up.  It would seem like most scenario teams would want at least one.

As for what list price you place on it, I would imagine that you would need to charge at least 3 to 5 times the production cost in order to make any profit.  The lower figure would be for direct sales only.  If you have to go through distributors to retailers, then the higher figure is more realistic.  The only hope of bringing these figures down is to lay out a hefty marketing budget in the hope of substantially increasing the volume of sales.

you guys are loco i swear. if a paintball grenade launcher can go for $1000 with 6 thunder grenades why can't he get $1200 a pop for his backpacks. I'm sure once a video is released he wont be able to make them fast enough for people who are interested in buying them.

I hope he already has the corp or s corp name and federal id number because i am ready to buy a few shares right now. i know this will be a big hit on the woods circut.
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 10:42am
Sorry still no video. I keep getting home from work to late to shoot anything. Tonight I will try and make something that at least shows ball spitting out of the hopper.  I am very encourged by all the post and views.

Thanks.

P.S.  What about my gun does it look cool or what?
One shot,one kill, .025 Cents

Twenty-five Shot's, Five bruses on enemy, one kill, PRICELESS!!!
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 11:00am
^ the gun bites the big one imo

the trigger frame i've never seen before, pretty original. everything else, i pretty much hate.

but the pack is KILLER!!!!!!!!

Make the video ASAP please. I know i'm not the only one dying to see.

nobody likes a
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 11:06am
The only problem I forsee with the pack is that it is only compatable with the 98c cyclone or the A-5 cyclone.
emberger1099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emberger1099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 11:22am

Can anyone post a hyper link?  I cannot seem to access the web site as posted.

Thanks,

turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 2:47pm

I actually have a hopper for other guns but I am still waiting on Patent stuff for it. Since I am Tippmann fan amd I already have the patent pending I am posting that one first. I think the majority of woods players use tippmanns anyway 

Sorry you hate my gun Skruge.  I didnt like the placement of the stock LPK. The further back I can keep everytthing on the gun the better for me 

One shot,one kill, .025 Cents

Twenty-five Shot's, Five bruses on enemy, one kill, PRICELESS!!!
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by esolipsism esolipsism wrote:

Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Much as I am enjoying the pictures, I should remind you that publishing this on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter) may endanger your patent rights for any jurisdiction where you haven't already filed.

I encourage you to find a patent lawyer quickly if you haven't done so already.

Yeah OK, because he can prove he made this post. "Yes your honour, I posted this on a website on this date, therefore it's my design." I think the judge would laugh and then say no. There are so many things he could just not prove.

Anything else you would like to randomly make up things about?  You really shouldn't make statements like this when you obviously have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

*rolls eyes*

In any event - glad you are taking appropriate action to protect your stuff, turtle.

skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by turtle turtle wrote:

I actually have a hopper for other guns but I am still waiting on Patent stuff for it. Since I am Tippmann fan amd I already have the patent pending I am posting that one first. I think the majority of woods players use tippmanns anyway 

Sorry you hate my gun Skruge.  I didnt like the placement of the stock LPK. The further back I can keep everytthing on the gun the better for me 

the gun isn't that bad. I am just not a big fan of flatlines, whispers, and LPK's. How do you think the ape board matches up to the WAS?

nobody likes a
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 4:18pm
thats sweet, looks heavy tho, i dunno, youd have to make one all homemade if you were gonna sell them, and youd have to have a lot of cash just laying around to get a thing started, but it looks good, nice 15 btw, whats the air setup, looks like a torp reg thru some kind of funky x chamber....?

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
kevinthegreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinthegreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 4:29pm
When I type in the web address or copy and paste, It says "www.turtlebackpack.com cannot be found". so What I want to know is, how come all you guys can see the site but I can't?

Edited by kevinthegreat - 02 March 2006 at 4:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic