Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My A5 and 1200 Round Hopper/Backpack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Sairen Blitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sairen Blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 1:44pm
sweet! i, personally wouldnt be interested (i dont shoot a whole lot), but i know a lot of people that would love it (hammers and the like) and original too! bravo, bravo
turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 1:39pm

This is my A5, and Backpack.  The back holds 1200 rounds and loads a small Hopper similar to the size of a TacCap. The cap has an Electronic Eye so the balls stop feeding when it's full.

My freinds hate playin on the oppsite team because I can keep 3 to 4 guys pinned down. I never have to reload  .

I am considering manufacturing these so the big question is;  would you buy one,  and how much do you think it should cost?  I am looking for honest feedback.

*EDIT OK I loaded a VERY Short video showing the comming out of the hopper and me firing a few rounds.  I will do a better one as soon as I can.  www.turtlebackpack.com

EDIT 3-13-2006  I have removed most of the pictures from the forum. It was sucking a lot of bandwith. You can still see the pictures and video on the web site.

It all started here and the Pack is now on over 15 fourms.

Thanks

A5
LPK with custom volume Chamber
Ape Board
14" Wisper
Flatline
QEV
Custom trigger guard and double trigger

Edited by turtle - 13 March 2006 at 10:10pm
One shot,one kill, .025 Cents

Twenty-five Shot's, Five bruses on enemy, one kill, PRICELESS!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic